Does ruined king become more desireable now?

#1mrg59Posted 2/2/2013 4:39:18 AM
With BT cost going up a bit and all.

But on top of that, why is it looked at as a trollololol buy by my team whenever I get it?

I keep doing numbers in my head and it seems to be better than BT.

Ignoring the active on it and assuming average 20 BT stacks (fair number IMO), thats 70 + 20 = 90 AD with 17% lifesteal (correct me if I'm wrong there on the lifesteal, don't have the exact numbers on hand).

so 90 AD 17% LS (average) with risk of losing half on death, vs 40 AD 10% LS and 4% enemy HP damage and drain.

So with BT you get 50 more AD and 7% LS, essentially meaning you are draining 7%*50 = 3.5 more HP per atk, and 50 more damage per auto.

assuming enemy HP is 2k (extremely low, but accounts a bit for the fact that even high hp champs will hit that point since ruined king is current HP) 4% is 80 more damage on auto, and 80 HP gained on attack.

Math says that the HP of the enemy has to be under 1250 in order to gain more damage from BT compared to RK, which by late mid game is basically a dead squishy or trying to escape tanky.

All this with RK now costing 300 less gold. Plus the risk of losing stacks on BT. Plus the active on RK. What am I missing that makes everyone hate ruined king?

Yes, I know that RK damage can't crit, and that I ignored armor. But armor is % reduction so it would affect them both relatively equally. Whichever item had more damage at a given time would be more strongly mitigated, though slightly with how broken arpen is.

For the record, I build it against every single game I play against cho and singed, no matter what.

tl;dr: Get an education and learn how to read and comprehend more than 4 lines of text. But also, why is RK looked at so terribly compared to BT?
#2ZileanPosted 2/2/2013 4:49:54 AM
Get an education and learn how to read and comprehend more than 4 lines of text.

I was going to respond but due to this part here I'm just going to assume you're an ass and forget about it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kPR7x.jpg
#3mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:51:06 AM
Zilean posted...
Get an education and learn how to read and comprehend more than 4 lines of text.

I was going to respond but due to this part here I'm just going to assume you're an ass and forget about it.

A truly uneducated response. Stay true to your lazy self sir, stay true.
#4Delano7Posted 2/2/2013 4:53:12 AM
mrg59 posted...
Zilean posted...

A truly uneducated response. Stay true to your lazy self sir, stay true.

This is the most pretentious post I've seen all week!
#5aHappySackaPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:22 AM
Zilean posted...

But you're not supposed to respond to troll topics...

awww crap you baited me
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6mrg59(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:55:26 AM
I have a valid point and a legit opinion on a topic related to the game, but its a troll post because the majority of this board hasn't finished high school, dropped out of high school, or has never read a book for themselves?
#7DeleveleDPosted 2/2/2013 4:58:12 AM
Literally nothing has changed about The Bloodthirster aside from its cost, and it's only 200 more gold.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#8supershadonicPosted 2/2/2013 5:02:48 AM
If only BORK did % damage based on total physical health and not remaining health. Its stupid how the call it replacement of Mandred which used to have magic 4% dmg based on total health and not remaining health.
#9supershadonicPosted 2/2/2013 5:06:19 AM
DeleveleD posted...
Literally nothing has changed about The Bloodthirster aside from its cost, and it's only 200 more gold.

Inrease BT's price to 6000 and this guy's statement will replace 200 with 2800. TC... as long as you're winning with your build ta hell with meta.
#10mkekPosted 2/2/2013 5:07:06 AM
I kinda understand what TC is saying, i cant get why people still try to get BTs over BOTRK, i know i don't anymore. But if i were to take a guess it may be that people see the higher attack damage value and think that makes it better?