LOL GG Riot

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lordjin

lordjin
3 years ago#11
wow TC you must have been low elo before the new changes, wow I carry hard with MF vs 5 alone - because the bots are easier to kite!
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
3 years ago#12
The-World-Seven posted...
lol @ people even hinting at a possibility of winning 2v5

I basically did this just before actually - 1 game so not the greatest sample size, but I was Nid, and had a Jax on my team that wanted the win.

All 3 others AFK'd or DC'd at around about level 12ish, other team tried to 5 man dive us under a turret, somehow lost badly, we hunted them down for the ace and I tanked the turrets and we won.

I was absolutely astounded. Because it was a sure-fire LOSS before the others left because they sucked, hard.

But yeah. I don't think Riot deliberately matches you with AFKers or DCers. They really should match all AFK/DCers together though.
[]Signature[]

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
3 years ago#13
Lithsp posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
lol @ people even hinting at a possibility of winning 2v5

I basically did this just before actually - 1 game so not the greatest sample size, but I was Nid, and had a Jax on my team that wanted the win.

All 3 others AFK'd or DC'd at around about level 12ish, other team tried to 5 man dive us under a turret, somehow lost badly, we hunted them down for the ace and I tanked the turrets and we won.

I was absolutely astounded. Because it was a sure-fire LOSS before the others left because they sucked, hard.

But yeah. I don't think Riot deliberately matches you with AFKers or DCers. They really should match all AFK/DCers together though.

The other team would have to be so insanely worse then you that its not even funny.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
3 years ago#14
Why is Pantheon building Occult when he's definitely not going to dominate game?
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived