LOL GG Riot

#11lordjinPosted 2/2/2013 5:11:46 AM
wow TC you must have been low elo before the new changes, wow I carry hard with MF vs 5 alone - because the bots are easier to kite!
---
"As much as I like playing LoL - the majority of the populace are unfavorable people with low social skills and etiquette."
#12LithspPosted 2/2/2013 5:16:39 AM
The-World-Seven posted...
lol @ people even hinting at a possibility of winning 2v5

I basically did this just before actually - 1 game so not the greatest sample size, but I was Nid, and had a Jax on my team that wanted the win.

All 3 others AFK'd or DC'd at around about level 12ish, other team tried to 5 man dive us under a turret, somehow lost badly, we hunted them down for the ace and I tanked the turrets and we won.

I was absolutely astounded. Because it was a sure-fire LOSS before the others left because they sucked, hard.

But yeah. I don't think Riot deliberately matches you with AFKers or DCers. They really should match all AFK/DCers together though.
---
[]Signature[]
#13ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/2/2013 8:35:24 AM
Lithsp posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
lol @ people even hinting at a possibility of winning 2v5

I basically did this just before actually - 1 game so not the greatest sample size, but I was Nid, and had a Jax on my team that wanted the win.

All 3 others AFK'd or DC'd at around about level 12ish, other team tried to 5 man dive us under a turret, somehow lost badly, we hunted them down for the ace and I tanked the turrets and we won.

I was absolutely astounded. Because it was a sure-fire LOSS before the others left because they sucked, hard.

But yeah. I don't think Riot deliberately matches you with AFKers or DCers. They really should match all AFK/DCers together though.

The other team would have to be so insanely worse then you that its not even funny.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#14JackDaniels1964Posted 2/2/2013 8:38:19 AM
Why is Pantheon building Occult when he's definitely not going to dominate game?
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh