wat
#2Rising ChaosPosted 2/2/2013 1:17:48 PM
I wish somebody countered Elise.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#3haku10Posted 2/2/2013 1:19:05 PM
Rising Chaos posted...

Choose someone tanky and wait for her to run out of mana?

Chogath actually does really well against Elise.
#4Marathon_Man91Posted 2/2/2013 1:29:25 PM
I roflstomped an Elise mid as Panth, it was glorious.
---
"If life gives you lemons...You probably just found lemons"
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm33/Gladiator2010/1280828912440.png
#5BhelliumPosted 2/2/2013 1:31:19 PM
Actually won lane against Elise as Garen... because it was her first game with the character and she was afraid to all in on me.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6SorrySleepingPosted 2/2/2013 1:43:45 PM
Start with 9 HP pots and 2 wards. Anyone beats Elise now.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7Kandar888Posted 2/2/2013 1:51:47 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
Start with 9 HP pots and 2 wards. Anyone beats Elise now.

Yes! This so much. I picked Elise vs Shen. Normally I've stomped Shen's. But one time I had a Shen who came to lane with 9 pots 2 wards. It doesn't matter that I made Shen burn 8 pots. He still had one to go. I was more than OoM at this point and his jungler came to gank at the right time. I find Cho'Gath is another champ who gives Elise major headaches. Anyone who can sustain in lane beats Elise. Her whole thing is, I hope I kill you before I run out of mana and bully you out of lane. It's similar to a Yorick mindset.
#8DiortePosted 2/2/2013 1:52:26 PM
Rising Chaos posted...

Build magic resist? Do people not do this anymore or something? "Hey gais, stakking helth is Nu-Meta, but y i get hurt moar frum Elise's Q dat duz MOAR damage wen I stak helth? Rito pls D:" is how I imagine people reacting when they die to Elise.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#9Arken101Posted 2/2/2013 1:54:44 PM
Diorte posted...
Rising Chaos posted...

Build magic resist? Do people not do this anymore or something? "Hey gais, stakking helth is Nu-Meta, but y i get hurt moar frum Elise's Q dat duz MOAR damage wen I stak helth? Rito pls D:" is how I imagine people reacting when they die to Elise.

Her Runepage is not unlike Mordekaisers in that she comes to lane with some 20~ flat and 8% magic penetration, not to mention her first item is 9/10 times Haunting Guise.
---
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769
#10DiortePosted 2/2/2013 2:00:51 PM(edited)
Arken101 posted...
Diorte posted...
Rising Chaos posted...

Her Runepage is not unlike Mordekaisers in that she comes to lane with some 20~ flat and 8% magic penetration, not to mention her first item is 9/10 times Haunting Guise.

Yea, I know, I like Elise, I know how she do. Assuming you're not just screwed from champ select, just buy some damn magic resist, use some damn magic resist runes/masteries, and catch her when her cooldowns are off. That is how you fight her. Like it's been said earlier, just use some pots to heal the damage from her garbage Q, then jump on her now that she's wasted all her mana trying to Q you. If she's in spider form, walk away. That's literally it, walk away. She might hit you a whopping three times in spider form if you can do that, then re-engage on her when her W is off cooldown. Elise wants you to be afraid of her Q poke, she wants you to stand there and fight her when she's a spider. Take those things away from her and she's garbage.

Although I should say my only experience fighting an Elise top was with an Irelia, so I could actually do all that stuff I said. Can't speak about other champs.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo