Why do people prefer Top/Mid over everything?

#21edubsPosted 2/2/2013 10:36:32 AM
Top and mid are the most interesting. Mid/top is all about strategy, when to push , when to let them push. When to engage and when to poke, in essence strategy is fun. Bot lane you have to engage when the other person feels like it. Jungle is fun as long as at least one lane is winning, otherwise afk farm in the jungle is boring
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#22DemetricusPosted 2/2/2013 12:32:22 PM
I prefer the mid lane because that is where it was decided I would be going on a little team with my friends. Henceforth, more practice there will only make me better.
---
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer
#23Reaper_MinionPosted 2/2/2013 12:41:28 PM
A lot of people don't understand jungling very well.

ADC and support are stuck in a duo lane, which is less enjoyable for some people. The champions and play style are also generally less interesting.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#24XSerenadEXPosted 2/2/2013 12:46:53 PM
No one wants to risk a crappy lane partner in solo queue
---
American Football <3
#25MegaSlimePosted 2/2/2013 12:48:11 PM
Bigger pool of champions to choose from. Pretty limited for adc and support.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#26omegaraijinPosted 2/2/2013 1:39:35 PM
Jungle is pretty intimidating some people just can't handle the pressure of counter jungling and ganking properly.

ADCs are expected to carry the game, you have to be babysat for the beginning of the game and farm. So some find it boring

Support roles aren't for everyone, sure it's easy to do it decently but you want to go beyond decent if you want your adc fed
#27PyrizzlaPosted 2/2/2013 1:46:27 PM
Tbh i go Top or ADC, im not good with mages except Ahri and i never get a swap and dont want to be hard countered.
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#28shadyelfPosted 2/2/2013 1:52:23 PM
I just don't like going ADC. I love being able to charge in and start things on my own. As an AD you have to wait for opportunities made by your team and have to play super safe. As Cho'gath I can just walk towards them and send them all running, much more fun. And he so happens to be a Top/Mid/Jungle champ. As far as mid goes I used to love playing Ahri and other mages but can't anymore. Now it's either AD bruisers or AP assassins or tanky AP (Rumble, Cho, etc.).
---
?
#29DiortePosted 2/2/2013 1:54:39 PM
They require less coordination with an anonymous person on the internet. Time spent typing is time wasted farming/killing/using abilities.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo