50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!
2 years ago#1
Who honestly wants to get out of bronze? I know i do!

Let's make a IGN list of possible duo partners.

IGN : MasterAintFray

I can play all 5 roles, but i'm best at top and jungle.
---
yooooooo
2 years ago#2
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.
2 years ago#3
DeadpooL7 posted...
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.

Eh, such is the life of a bronze player, having someone force me to go ADC because they want to and they die to blue is the most annoying thing in the world. I know with a decent duo partner we'll do much better than being alone.
---
yooooooo
2 years ago#4

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger
2 years ago#5
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...

Not to mention it complete ignores the benefits of learning your teammate's playstyle.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
2 years ago#6
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger

Yes because there are people that belong in all leagues. If you have 50% win rate are gold its because youre on an even skill with everyone else at that level. Or in this case you have a 50% win rate in Bronze its because that about where you skill belongs, youre in a good spot.

Even Challenger will only have 50% win rates because well youre playing other Challenger tier players. Its not like youre gonna win 80% against them.
2 years ago#7
I'm number one in my tier. I like it that way :P
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
2 years ago#8
Well... This isnt the outcome i expected.
---
yooooooo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived