50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

#1Master_strikerPosted 2/2/2013 10:24:17 AM
Who honestly wants to get out of bronze? I know i do!

Let's make a IGN list of possible duo partners.

IGN : MasterAintFray

I can play all 5 roles, but i'm best at top and jungle.
---
yooooooo
#2DeadpooL7Posted 2/2/2013 10:28:22 AM
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.
#3Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:33:08 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.

Eh, such is the life of a bronze player, having someone force me to go ADC because they want to and they die to blue is the most annoying thing in the world. I know with a decent duo partner we'll do much better than being alone.
---
yooooooo
#4TriangularTwigPosted 2/2/2013 10:34:59 AM(edited)

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger
#5BhelliumPosted 2/2/2013 10:35:13 AM
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...

Not to mention it complete ignores the benefits of learning your teammate's playstyle.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6DeadpooL7Posted 2/2/2013 10:38:51 AM
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger

Yes because there are people that belong in all leagues. If you have 50% win rate are gold its because youre on an even skill with everyone else at that level. Or in this case you have a 50% win rate in Bronze its because that about where you skill belongs, youre in a good spot.

Even Challenger will only have 50% win rates because well youre playing other Challenger tier players. Its not like youre gonna win 80% against them.
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 2/2/2013 10:44:15 AM
I'm number one in my tier. I like it that way :P
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#8Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:52:45 AM
Well... This isnt the outcome i expected.
---
yooooooo