What am I supposed to do when my team CANNOT teamfight?

#1iiTryhardPosted 2/2/2013 11:00:21 AM
I've noticed a trend lately. I get fed in lane, but when it comes to midgame fights my team ALWAYS gets aced. I try to focus the ADC since im usually playing top, but my team throws themselves randomly around and chases after low health enemies.

I just played a game where i was legendary with olaf and had 200 cs by 30 minutes, but my team still go trashed. I tried to help feed them kills, but they would always die while chasing. The other team would splitpush all day and my team would get distracted and camp a brush (leaving me to chase of f the splitpusher)

tl"dr how to carry bads who can't teamfight
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#2DepressedOtterPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:08 AM
split-push
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#3snowboard340Posted 2/2/2013 11:19:33 AM
lose the game
#4MetleonPosted 2/2/2013 11:23:42 AM
Try to catch a single person out. One on one, a fed bruiser can usually 1v1 any champion. Constant farming usually works as well.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#5Bail_TaviraPosted 2/2/2013 11:23:53 AM
Play really good split-push champions you can still get fed with. Teemo/Shen/Shaco/Nidalee/etc...
#6TruHNIC187Posted 2/2/2013 11:23:58 AM
I'm guilty of both being the guy who can't focus in teamfights, and being the guy raging at my team for it. Both are bad. If you're fed, your team will generally listen to you when you tell them (without being a*hole) who to focus and what they're doing wrong. When someone points out a mistake in my game in a good way, I usually honor them for helpful if it does indeed help
#7NeoAndurilPosted 2/2/2013 11:39:08 AM

since you get banned frequently I wouldn't worry about it too much.
#8Village IdiotPosted 2/2/2013 12:40:42 PM
Have your Support get Banner of Command.

Use it on a lane, then 5 man push another, but don't dive unless a clear opporunity presents itself.

Eventually someone on the enemy team will have to respond, or they will lose inhibitor (by this point, it'll be someone with strong AoE).

Use this chance to pounce on a 4v5 situation.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#9Edgemaster70000Posted 2/2/2013 12:50:28 PM
iiTryhard posted...
I've noticed a trend lately. I get fed in lane, but when it comes to midgame fights my team ALWAYS gets aced. I try to focus the ADC since im usually playing top, but my team throws themselves randomly around and chases after low health enemies.

I just played a game where i was legendary with olaf and had 200 cs by 30 minutes, but my team still go trashed. I tried to help feed them kills, but they would always die while chasing. The other team would splitpush all day and my team would get distracted and camp a brush (leaving me to chase of f the splitpusher)

Remind them after every single fight on what they did wrong, but do it as nicely as you can stomach. If there are 0 wards on the map, remind them to buy at least one ward and ward your entire side. If they're chasing halfway across the map and dying to the ganks, tell them to stop, in caps. CAPS SEEM TO GET THROUGH PEOPLES' HEADS FASTER.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#10VergilkillaPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:01 PM
iiTryhard posted...

Sounds like you're playing top. Learn mid. Win all other lanes for the bads in laning phase.
---
"The lions come storming in...the spectacle...begins..."