pro tip to you mid laners.

#1NeoAndurilPosted 2/2/2013 11:22:15 AM
If you see your opponent in lane constantly roaming and ganking bot, go ahead and follow him. Those 3 creep kills you might get otherwise aren't nearly as good as a champ kill.
#2DeadpooL7Posted 2/2/2013 11:24:55 AM
Great idea... until the guy whos stronger than you turns around and bursts you to 0 cause you followed him away from tower.
#3DeanyzyPosted 2/2/2013 11:27:27 AM
If Bot was any good they'd have the place warded up and wouldn't be caught out and thus wouldn't need the help. If the enemy mid is roaming your mid should (most of the time) push hard and take their tower, it's not mid's fault that you have no map awareness.

If you get ganked a lot you're obviously doing something wrong.
#4DiortePosted 2/2/2013 11:37:43 AM
You mean after he gets fed ganking bot, you're supposed to follow him and hope he doesn't turn around and instagib you and then proceed to kill bot, too? I'll do that.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#5NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:38:36 AM
I'm not surprised you guys think it's better to watch your team lose than help.
#6_HeXPosted 2/2/2013 11:40:24 AM
How about you ward your lane and stop moaning at your teammates when you die because you don't?

kthxbainow
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:41:50 AM
How about you ward your lane and stop moaning at your teammates when you die because you don't?

kthxbainow

lol you guys are so bad. No wonder you are all sub 1200 elo.

Of course the river is warded, the tri bush is warded, but that doesn't mean you should not follow the mid lane down and clean up after all the fights break down.

but by all means keep being bad =)
#8MEGAsoldierPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:22 AM
How about you listen to the million retreat pings I give and stop going so deep? I am not going to lose 2 waves of creeps to my turret just because you cant listen.
#9BhelliumPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:51 AM
If an opponent roams it's generally because they had full or near full health and have successfully pushed you away. Following can be really freaking dumb, only really advisable if they're going to reinforce a struggling lane and you might get a multikill out of it or you absolutely know you can not only catch them but beat them.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:43:40 AM
How about you listen to the million retreat pings I give and stop going so deep? I am not going to lose 2 waves of creeps to my turret just because you cant listen.

retreat pings are fine as long as they are done in time. Still would be better to follow and deal with the mid laner roaming rather than pretending all is well when it isn't.