pro tip to you mid laners.

#11RihawfPosted 2/2/2013 10:44:18 AM
trying too hard
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#12darkman95Posted 2/2/2013 10:44:58 AM
Pro tip to you non-mid laners

Buy wards and learn map awareness
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#13NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:45:08 AM
you might get a multikill out

When I am playing bot, you will get a multi kill out of it. I cannot count how many times a jungler and a midlane walked away with 10% health and the idiot midlaner managed to farm 3 creeps instead of getting the double kill.
#14NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:45:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15LawlerlawlPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:13 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
you might get a multikill out

When I am playing bot, you will get a multi kill out of it. I cannot count how many times a jungler and a midlane walked away with 10% health and the idiot midlaner managed to farm 3 creeps instead of getting the double kill.

Low elo detected
---
Play Knytt Underground right now, seriously.
#16iPWNtheNoobsPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:55 AM
No, tell bot to go to tower and push mid, get lead and take tower.
---
Trolling is a art
#17NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:47:11 AM
Low elo detected

from everyone in this topic except me yes. I'm at the elo where wards are assumed to be there. I guess you people haven't got a clue what that's like.
#18kirbyakaZPosted 2/2/2013 10:47:45 AM
Bhellium posted...
If an opponent roams it's generally because they had full or near full health and have successfully pushed you away. Following can be really freaking dumb, only really advisable if they're going to reinforce a struggling lane and you might get a multikill out of it or you absolutely know you can not only catch them but beat them.

This! Or I'll go top and snowball myself or my top.

But it also depends on the champ AND match up . If I'm LeBlank and the enemy mid fallows me then I'll just wait in the bush and get a free kill. If I'm Veigar it's usually a better idea to farm for late game.
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4
#19tacoslayer89Posted 2/2/2013 10:49:31 AM
1. Get ahead of opposing mid lane
2. Wait for them to try to roam to catch up
3. Follow
4. ???
5. TRIPLES EVERYWAR HUEHUEHUE
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#20NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:50:35 AM
If any of you lurkers need a reason not to play with people from gamefaqs, go no further than most of the responses in this topic made by people who completely lack the ability to understand basic game mechanics.

losing a wave or 2 of minions and stopping bot from getting ganked is worth far more than the crappy few cs you might get while the enemy narrowly escapes with very little health.