Real Talk: You aren't as good as you think you are.

#1RedZarakiPosted 2/2/2013 11:31:04 AM
If you're stuck in your division, and keep losing games, assuming you AREN'T the one who DCs or afks, then you have a 5/9 chance to win because of a DC.

But most games are lost because

YOU

ARE

MAKING

BAD

DECISIONS

Even if you last hit like a boss, poor decision making will kill you. Think about what things you could have done better the next time you lose a game.
---
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg
#2Lord GrahfPosted 2/2/2013 11:32:42 AM
But I won my lane, I went 2/1 and had 10 more CS than my enemy and then 11/1 Akali comes out of nowhere and destroys me because my team is feeders. I didn't even KNOW the enemy HAD an Akali.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#3RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:33:24 AM
^Ward better.
---
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 2/2/2013 11:33:45 AM
Lord Grahf posted...
But I won my lane, I went 2/1 and had 10 more CS than my enemy and then 11/1 Akali comes out of nowhere and destroys me because my team is feeders. I didn't even KNOW the enemy HAD an Akali.

Your fault for not noticing and shutting her down earlier.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5ThedespairPosted 2/2/2013 11:34:32 AM
I have always found posts like these to be asinine. There is no way you can say that about people you have never seen play , its just as moronic as I lose because of everyone else.
---
GO BUCCANEERS Last one alive lock the door!
#6RydethetigerPosted 2/2/2013 11:38:37 AM
This is just a completely ignorant post.

If I wasn't posting from my phone I would have a lengthy reason why, but,

TLDR: We are rated on our team's performance, but the actual rating system only applies to us.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#7RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:40:45 AM
ITT: Excuses.
---
#8FlameLord23Posted 2/2/2013 11:41:06 AM
RedZaraki posted...
If you're stuck in your division, and keep losing games, assuming you AREN'T the one who DCs or afks, then you have a 5/9 chance to win because of a DC.

YOU

ARE

MAKING

BAD

DECISIONS

Even if you last hit like a boss, poor decision making will kill you. Think about what things you could have done better the next time you lose a game.

To a point. Riot still uses the ELO system it's just not visible. So, here's the thing: it takes ~100 games or more to actually figure out where you really are due to these errors. So maybe you do deserve to be where you are, maybe you don't. But you won't know until you play 100-200 games.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#9Edgemaster70000Posted 2/2/2013 11:42:54 AM
Out of my 3 games so far after the new system got patched, I got:

Game 1: Trollpick soraka with smite, took her laning partner down with her into a 10-0 feed 15 minutes in, so I got camped at top by the enemy jungler who never even had to glance at the other lanes.

Game 2: Won it with my duo partner.

Game 3: Another bot lane feeding uncontrollably, Vi jungle DCed until 10 minutes in. At the 20 minute mark, the enemy team had DOUBLE the levels of our three level 8 teammates, and despite me never dying to my opponent in mid, my final score was 2-8 becasue there's nothing you can do against an MF with 8 kills when you have none, and that's only if she's alone.

Are you going to say I belong in my division because of this garbage that I get on a consistent basis?
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#10Ace_0f_SpadesPosted 2/2/2013 11:42:59 AM
RedZaraki posted...

YOU

ARE

MAKING

BAD

DECISIONS

To a point. Riot still uses the ELO system it's just not visible. So, here's the thing: it takes ~100 games or more to actually figure out where you really are due to these errors. So maybe you do deserve to be where you are, maybe you don't. But you won't know until you play 100-200 games.

And even then, you could have 3 teammates with less than 5 games played ranked. Whats to say those people are in the right spot too?
---
GT: LaFleur24