Real Talk: You aren't as good as you think you are.

#11Reaper_MinionPosted 2/2/2013 11:43:01 AM
The game doesn't use Elo. It uses MMR for matchmaking. Whatever the hell that is, it's not Elo.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#12Lord GrahfPosted 2/2/2013 11:55:38 AM(edited)
Oh yeah? Well what about this one time I was DOMINATING this darius, I was 3-0 in lane by 20 minutes! Then mid doesn't call mia and I die two times and it completely ****ed up my momentum and I lost.

The game doesn't use Elo. It uses MMR for matchmaking. Whatever the hell that is, it's not Elo.

On a serious note, this game does use Elo for matchmaking. SC2 is the game that doesn't use Elo, it uses an Elo-based system called MMR.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#13RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:02:21 PM
There's this thing that's green and costs 75 g and I heard it can get you kills you wouldn't usually get and save you from death when you'd usually die.
---
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg
#14PraetorianGhostPosted 2/2/2013 12:31:29 PM
RedZaraki posted...
There's this thing that's green and costs 75 g and I heard it can get you kills you wouldn't usually get and save you from death when you'd usually die.

A ward won't really stop a camping jungler who doesn't have to help the other lanes.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#15AmarajahPosted 2/2/2013 12:36:21 PM(edited)
^Ward better.

Lord Grahf posted...
But I won my lane, I went 2/1 and had 10 more CS than my enemy and then 11/1 Akali comes out of nowhere and destroys me because my team is feeders. I didn't even KNOW the enemy HAD an Akali.

Your fault for not noticing and shutting her down earlier.

Whoosh
#16Lord GrahfPosted 2/2/2013 12:41:04 PM
There was this one time I was super fed as Jax (7/6/2) and then teamfight phase rolls around and my team doesn't even want to fight! They just run away every time I engage and we lost the game. You can't carry people like that. You just can't.
---
#17RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:41:45 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...
RedZaraki posted...

A ward won't really stop a camping jungler who doesn't have to help the other lanes.

If you play safe, and learn to last hit under your own turret (and prevent yourself from getting zoned by learning how to last hit properly), then the camping jungler will fall behind in farm to your jungler, who will be doing things elsewhere.

Also, if you poke them down then a counter gank can end up in a double kill for your team.

Ping the map. If you aren't obnoxious about it then people on your team will support if you ask (but be careful because some people will follow you to their own death).
---
#18Lord GrahfPosted 2/2/2013 12:42:34 PM
RedZaraki posted...

If you play safe, and learn to last hit under your own turret (and prevent yourself from getting zoned by learning how to last hit properly), then the camping jungler will fall behind in farm to your jungler, who will be doing things elsewhere.

Also, if you poke them down then a counter gank can end up in a double kill for your team.

Ping the map. If you aren't obnoxious about it then people on your team will support if you ask (but be careful because some people will follow you to their own death).

A serious question: Do you have to try to be this bad at the Internet or does it just come naturally?
---
#19StaticPenguinPosted 2/2/2013 12:42:51 PM
I think I'm good.... Then i get into a game and screw up royally.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#20RedZaraki(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:44:15 PM
Lord Grahf posted...
RedZaraki posted...

A serious question: Do you have to try to be this bad at the Internet or does it just come naturally?

If you're going to just keep whining like a 2nd grader I'm going to stop giving you advice.
---