Howcome when my team wins..

#1LithspPosted 2/2/2013 12:24:44 PM
..someone on the other team says "you guys sucked ****".

I mean, we won. He lost. Wouldn't he therefore be the one partaking in such an activity?

I don't understand the logic.
---
[]Signature[]
#2ShadowD00mPosted 2/2/2013 12:26:50 PM
People get butt hurt over video games and feel the need to tell someone else they suck when in actuality they are the ones that suck.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#3shyahonePosted 2/2/2013 12:27:39 PM
Because you are acting like a douche.

Dont say GG when you win. That is essentially saying congrats, you lost. Dont you feel even worse now that we rub it in your face?
#4TriangularTwigPosted 2/2/2013 12:30:36 PM

Dont say GG when you win. That is essentially saying congrats, you lost. Dont you feel even worse now that we rub it in your face?

wrong

you only don't say GG when you won because of a disconnect or one incredibly terrible player or just completely stomped on the other team. those are not good games.
---
\
#5ShadowD00mPosted 2/2/2013 12:38:34 PM(edited)
@ shyahone; there is nothing wrong with saying GG, the people that get offended by someone saying good game are sore losers, and are the ones that would say "game too easy" when they win.

In all sports, Baseball being the first to come to mind, at the end of the game when you shake hands with the opposing team you also say GG to them. It's people that say BG are the douches and not the other way around.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#6BhelliumPosted 2/2/2013 12:36:30 PM
gg has become a societal parting expression to the point where it is kind of rude not to say it
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7GoldenFantasyPosted 2/2/2013 1:05:35 PM
I think we can generally agree that the only times to not say gg are when one side is curbstomped or when one side has a (multiple) dc(s).
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#8Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:06:13 PM
I definitely do not say GG to the people that do this.

I only say GG if it's actually a GG.
---
[]Signature[]
#9wind64aPosted 2/2/2013 1:08:04 PM
GoldenFantasy posted...
I think we can generally agree that the only times to not say gg are when one side is curbstomped or when one side has a (multiple) dc(s).

If it's close, even after the dc(s), then you might say GG out of respect for the skill level of the remaining players.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#10dennis941012Posted 2/2/2013 1:13:52 PM

lol seriously? do you people play any sports at all? whether or not you win or lose you say GG just for sportsmanship
people saying bg and whining in the end are bunch of scrubs
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123