Howcome when my team wins..

#11ssj4supervegetaPosted 2/2/2013 2:20:27 PM
they are trying to feel better about losing by saying the people who beat them suck

dont try to understand it. it'll never make sense and they'll never stop believing it
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#12Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/2/2013 2:22:10 PM
dennis941012 posted...
Because you are acting like a douche.

Dont say GG when you win. That is essentially saying congrats, you lost. Dont you feel even worse now that we rub it in your face?

lol seriously? do you people play any sports at all? whether or not you win or lose you say GG just for sportsmanship
people saying bg and whining in the end are bunch of scrubs

I only say bg if we have a rage quit/dc/afk but really at that point it is otherwise why complain they won because they played better big deal.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#13_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 2/2/2013 2:24:21 PM
He's obviously informing you about your sexuality, nothing to do with losing
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#14Hell0nEarthPosted 2/2/2013 2:26:38 PM
shyahone posted...
Because you are acting like a douche.

Dont say GG when you win. That is essentially saying congrats, you lost. Dont you feel even worse now that we rub it in your face?

No, it's essentially saying 'that was a good game'.
You strike me as one of those guys that takes everything personally because he's massively insecure.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#15shyahonePosted 2/2/2013 5:44:37 PM
ITT: People compare professional sports to anonymous video games
#16B01tPosted 2/2/2013 5:48:51 PM
Bhellium posted...
gg has become a societal parting expression to the point where it is kind of rude not to say it

---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#17DualitypainPosted 2/2/2013 5:55:59 PM
Bhellium posted...
gg has become a societal parting expression to the point where it is kind of rude not to say it

This. It used to mean good game, but it got such wide spread use and gets spammed at the end of every game, that it just ended up being "Games done. Bye."
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#18Skul_Posted 2/2/2013 5:58:29 PM
they are trying to feel better about losing by saying the people who beat them suck

dont try to understand it. it'll never make sense and they'll never stop believing it

But... if the winner sucks.. does that not make the loser even more sucky? Since they cant even beat a sucky player.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;