this new champion...

#1bobguydude1Posted 2/2/2013 3:19:12 PM
on the new login screen looks awesome. why hasnt there been anything said about it? Looks like an awesome ADC.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#2SickDoogerPosted 2/2/2013 3:25:06 PM
what... hm.. its just a picturwe. .. wait haha i get it, itys A joke,... muahahaha
#3SickDoogerPosted 2/2/2013 3:25:31 PM
m,mm hahahha cant wait for someone to fall for this on >:)
#4yeahyeahyupPosted 2/2/2013 3:26:43 PM
New champ? /looks..........You clever devil!! bahaha..my monocle popeed off me face p_e!!!
#5SickDoogerPosted 2/2/2013 3:27:34 PM
yeahyeahyup posted...
New champ? /looks..........You clever devil!! bahaha..my monocle popeed off me face p_e!!!

haha dang, trolled yet agein huh? lol glad we have good jokes like this on gamefaqs. lets make this a meme
#6MetleonPosted 2/2/2013 3:34:48 PM
Wait that's a new champ? I thought it was an Athene's upgrade.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 2/2/2013 6:42:17 PM
Charles, the Cup of Restoration

Passive - Elixir: Each time Charles casts a spell, he spills a puddle of elixir on the ground around him which lasts a few seconds. Each second an ally stands on it, they regenerate some health based on their maximum value.

Q - Containment: Charles links to an enemy for a few seconds, dealing magic damage over time whilst preventing autoattacks as long as they stay within range.

W - Levitate: Charles imbues an ally with the power of flight, giving them a movement speed boost and allowing them to pass through units.

E - Fairy Spring: Charles causes a fountain of water to erupt after a small delay, knocking up enemies, damaging and slowing them for a short time.

R - Overspill: Charles calls upon the power of Athene, which powers him up for a few seconds, drastically increasing the effects of his passive and the duration of his other abilities.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#8DepressedOtterPosted 2/2/2013 6:44:28 PM
ex dee
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatRavage
http://i.imgur.com/8xkwd.png
#9EnclosurePosted 2/2/2013 7:02:33 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...

Passive - Elixir: Each time Charles casts a spell, he spills a puddle of elixir on the ground around him which lasts a few seconds. Each second an ally stands on it, they regenerate some health based on their maximum value.

Q - Containment: Charles links to an enemy for a few seconds, dealing magic damage over time whilst preventing autoattacks as long as they stay within range.

W - Levitate: Charles imbues an ally with the power of flight, giving them a movement speed boost and allowing them to pass through units.

E - Fairy Spring: Charles causes a fountain of water to erupt after a small delay, knocking up enemies, damaging and slowing them for a short time.

R - Overspill: Charles calls upon the power of Athene, which powers him up for a few seconds, drastically increasing the effects of his passive and the duration of his other abilities.

Usually random champions are OP as hell, but this kit sounds doable and fairly fun, depending on the numbers.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#10KeiHazuki99Posted 2/2/2013 7:07:04 PM
Enclosure posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...

Usually random champions are OP as hell, but this kit sounds doable and fairly fun, depending on the numbers.

It's a freaking OP top laner.
Just Q to enemy champion to prevent them from last hitting.