Ryze Build?

#1gkh5Posted 2/2/2013 3:30:47 PM
What's the best build for him? Back when S3 patch first came out it was tear>RoA>glacial>muramana>gauntlet. This still the best way to go?
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#2MtnJimPosted 2/2/2013 3:34:41 PM
mana gem + 2 (boots + 3 if youre against champs like cassi)
tear
catalyst -> RoA
glacial -> Frozen Heart
Void staff (if they have MR)
Manamune
Banshee's

this is my favorite build, but every build is situational. Basically, look for
A) CDR to 20%, 40% if you arent getting blue
B) Mana
C) Defensive Stats
D) Spellpen
---
"A world without children... future generations will thank us!" ~ Stan Smith
#3DogmanwalkingPosted 2/2/2013 3:35:13 PM
I personally use the ArcAngel's staff instead of the muramana, the Seraph's Robe after the upgrade is just a bit better for him then the Muramana. I also throw in a Frozen Heart if I'm dealing with strong AD champs, the cooldown reduction doesn't hurt either.
#4kusanagi888Posted 2/2/2013 3:41:34 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...
I personally use the ArcAngel's staff instead of the muramana, the Seraph's Robe after the upgrade is just a bit better for him then the Muramana. I also throw in a Frozen Heart if I'm dealing with strong AD champs, the cooldown reduction doesn't hurt either.

If u build muramana on him you don't need the shield since you'll be 3-shotting everything
#5MizunoRyuuPosted 2/2/2013 5:31:47 PM
Sorcs + 5 mana items. Or 4 mana items and a Rylai's. Can't go wrong, as long as you pile on the mana.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#6zeppelin312Posted 2/2/2013 5:35:08 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...

Muramana is superior
#7Vaynard5Posted 2/2/2013 6:26:53 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...

---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#8CovenantPosted 2/2/2013 6:36:16 PM
Dogmanwalking posted...

Muramana on Ryze is the single best item on any champion in the entire game. It applies to every single one of his spells, including each bounce of Spell Flux.
#9crondizzlePosted 2/2/2013 6:40:56 PM
gkh5 posted...
What's the best build for him? Back when S3 patch first came out it was tear>RoA>glacial>muramana>gauntlet. This still the best way to go?

yes, same build, only thing different now is flask nerf :(
#10JaggiJumperPosted 2/2/2013 6:43:13 PM
Covenant posted...
Dogmanwalking posted...

Muramana on Ryze is the single best item on any champion in the entire game. It applies to every single one of his spells, including each bounce of Spell Flux.

only first bounce of E I think
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****