How to Eve?

#1DarksteelPosted 2/2/2013 4:31:35 PM
I want to Eve but I fail at Eve, how can I not fail? What's a general item build order for her?
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#2MIG297Posted 2/2/2013 4:32:28 PM
Go mid
Push lane
gank top/bot
rinse and repeat
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#3Darksteel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:42:21 PM
Whoa there slow down buddy that's a pretty in depth guide too much to take in at once
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#4Skul_Posted 2/2/2013 4:43:13 PM
Select her in champ select. If shes banned it wont work.

Youre welcome.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#5Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/2/2013 4:58:56 PM
Sadly while her ganks are still devastating she now has a much harder time instagibbing ppl. So she's really not instantaneous anymore just strong.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#6Darksteel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:03:24 PM
Skul_ posted...
Select her in champ select. If shes banned it wont work.

Youre welcome.

Thanks
---
#7Alakazam_fanPosted 2/2/2013 5:06:07 PM
Wait until someone is low

RWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQ
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#8Neo_PortaPottyPosted 2/2/2013 5:07:06 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...

RWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQ

R sucks when there low now sadly it's a waste to use it if there low unless you need the slow or shield.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#9MegaManUltimaPosted 2/2/2013 5:09:56 PM
mobafire and solomid have some good guides.

Masteries go 21/9/0 for armor/mr, a little hp regen, and health.

Runes go magic pen/health per lvl/ap per lvl and flat ap quints. Flash and ignite.

start with ward and 4 health pots. Help with wolves and blue and drop ward in mid top bush without letting enemy see it. Gauge enemy by throwing out a few hate spikes from a distance. Always last hit with melee and when you can't (which will be often), hate spike it. Be aggressive and either dominate squishy champs or wait for jungler to help with tankier ones.

One point into everything then R>Q>E>W.

Always carry at least 1 potion for the first 20-30 minutes and help with warding mid bushes.

I like to go sorc boots and liandrys. Then usually deathcap or rylais depending on your kills/farm/situation. Deathcap is a must, rylais is situational and can be skipped (but still really good).

Eventually you want sorc boots, liandrys, deathcap, abyssal scepter, zhonya's, and void staff.

Good luck! :P
---
the
#10Alakazam_fanPosted 2/2/2013 5:29:35 PM
Neo_PortaPotty posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...

RWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQWQQQQ

R sucks when there low now sadly it's a waste to use it if there low unless you need the slow or shield.

You R the team dummy, not the low enemy.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~