Why do people dislike RIot?

#31mystermandragonPosted 2/2/2013 7:46:20 PM
MKID232 posted...
mysterymandragon posted...
all this is true, but its a free game so they can do what they want and compared to Nexon they are saints.
You just contradicted yourself here. "They can do what they want since it's free, but Nexon is bad even though they are free and can do what they want" is how I can easily interpret this.

Second, just because they are better compared to another company doesn't mean they are a good company themselves.

what u determine as "good" is relative. If u have eaten s*** ur whole life, then McDonalds is pretty good food, but if u have eaten caviar ur whole life, then McDonalds is pretty bad.

therefore, Riot is "good" compared to nexon. What other company would u rather have running League? they may be greedy but relatively they are "good"
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#32MKID232Posted 2/2/2013 7:49:31 PM
mystermandragon posted...
MKID232 posted...
all this is true, but its a free game so they can do what they want and compared to Nexon they are saints.
You just contradicted yourself here. "They can do what they want since it's free, but Nexon is bad even though they are free and can do what they want" is how I can easily interpret this.

Second, just because they are better compared to another company doesn't mean they are a good company themselves.

what u determine as "good" is relative. If u have eaten s*** ur whole life, then McDonalds is pretty good food, but if u have eaten caviar ur whole life, then McDonalds is pretty bad.

therefore, Riot is "good" compared to nexon. What other company would u rather have running League? they may be greedy but relatively they are "good"

I have a topic just below this one about my dislike for Riot and me quitting. I'd rather have a company who knows exactly what it's doing. And while Riot is better than Nexon, Riot still isn't great.
---
But it was horrible. For everyone. And that includes you.
#33GoldenFantasyPosted 2/2/2013 7:58:37 PM
MKID232 posted...
MKID232 posted...

I have a topic just below this one about my dislike for Riot and me quitting. I'd rather have a company who knows exactly what it's doing. And while Riot is better than Nexon, Riot still isn't great.

But they're not bad either, so...
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#34Sid_IcarusPosted 2/2/2013 7:59:59 PM
MKID232 posted...

Still gotta love that you continue to go to a forum about a game you no longer play, and just constantly QQ about it. It's pretty sad that you can't just move on and get over it.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#35The-World-SevenPosted 2/2/2013 8:04:59 PM
he's obviously trying to justify his quitting to us

mkid you don't need to
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#36kiba312Posted 2/2/2013 8:30:45 PM
They forget the fact that this is a free-to-play game and its not a pay to win
nuff' said
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)