Let's cry more...

#1Gothic-AnniePosted 2/2/2013 6:06:37 PM
For a FREE game that you can get most of the items through referrals and just out-right playing the game... there are sure a lot of people dissing Riot for not bending over and listening to a bunch of emo, cry-babies.

Refer people to the game, save up your points for the referrals... and get the dang Bonus pack that contains the Gothic Annie skin.

FLAME ON. Stop using the boards to QQ rage about a skin.

Have a great day!
(Come on trolls, come out.. come out... where ever you are.)
#2bobguydude1Posted 2/2/2013 6:08:00 PM
looks at TC's username

I lol'd
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#3BarrenitePosted 2/2/2013 6:11:10 PM
Gothic-Annie posted...
there are sure a lot of people dissing Riot for not bending over and listening to a bunch of emo, cry-babies. )

you realise that the exact problem is that riot DID listen to a bunch of cry-babies, right?

You know the ones that ****ed and moaned about gothic annie losing its "exclusivity" when really it was just becoming a reasonable price because it isnt exclusive at all
---
Official president of the free world
#4Black_AssassinPosted 2/2/2013 6:15:24 PM(edited)
Barrenite posted...
you realise that the exact problem is that riot DID listen to a bunch of cry-babies, right?

People were basically complaining about a sale.

I suggest we throw a collective tantrum every monday and friday when sales happen.
#5GrimtronPosted 2/2/2013 6:15:23 PM
Black_Assassin posted...
Barrenite posted...

---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/tDwmV.gif |
#6Gothic-Annie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:17:06 PM
Every single game does it. I don't think I have seen one game that hasn't made something from Beta purchasable after some time because the creators want money. Now if the skin gave you some added bonuses where you gained 2% mana from summoning TIvers... then sure.... P2W sucks. It's a skin.

(Have you seen my bear, Tivers?)