• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ezreal isnt played often
3 years ago#1
as ap, why?
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
3 years ago#2
Ad is so much better. Not to mention carries harder.
3 years ago#3
ap is very good swift he can push but his early is bad even though he has teleport and he has no cc so i think thats why and ad ez is strong easy to use i recommend lich bane on ap ez.

thanks
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
3 years ago#4
He has no CC, only moderate range (other than his ultimate ofc), and is extremely squishy. While it's decent, you just don't contribute a whole lot. Sure he contributes decent damage, but other ap mids can do that, and a lot more.
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
3 years ago#5
B01t posted...
He has no CC, only moderate range (other than his ultimate ofc), and is extremely squishy. While it's decent, you just don't contribute a whole lot. Sure he contributes decent damage, but other ap mids can do that, and a lot more.

such as
3 years ago#6
im playing him ap atm
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
3 years ago#7
It's like ad TF. Sure you can go ad but you can carry much harder as ap.
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
3 years ago#8
Rihawf posted...
ap is very good swift he can push but his early is bad even though he has teleport and he has no cc so i think thats why and ad ez is strong easy to use i recommend lich bane on ap ez.

thanks

Actually his inability to wave clear is one of his big weaknesses.
Knicks City
3 years ago#9
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage
3 years ago#10
ikilledkenny2 posted...
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage

no
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ezreal isnt played often

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived