ezreal isnt played often

#1SwiftToadzPosted 2/2/2013 6:34:52 PM
as ap, why?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2LastReckoningPosted 2/2/2013 6:35:59 PM
Ad is so much better. Not to mention carries harder.
#3RihawfPosted 2/2/2013 6:36:40 PM
ap is very good swift he can push but his early is bad even though he has teleport and he has no cc so i think thats why and ad ez is strong easy to use i recommend lich bane on ap ez.

thanks
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#4B01tPosted 2/2/2013 6:36:56 PM
He has no CC, only moderate range (other than his ultimate ofc), and is extremely squishy. While it's decent, you just don't contribute a whole lot. Sure he contributes decent damage, but other ap mids can do that, and a lot more.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#5SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:55:49 PM
B01t posted...
He has no CC, only moderate range (other than his ultimate ofc), and is extremely squishy. While it's decent, you just don't contribute a whole lot. Sure he contributes decent damage, but other ap mids can do that, and a lot more.

such as
---
#6zhe_king_of_apePosted 2/2/2013 6:56:15 PM
im playing him ap atm
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
#7NaxochilsPosted 2/2/2013 6:57:04 PM
It's like ad TF. Sure you can go ad but you can carry much harder as ap.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#8l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 2/2/2013 6:59:22 PM
Rihawf posted...
ap is very good swift he can push but his early is bad even though he has teleport and he has no cc so i think thats why and ad ez is strong easy to use i recommend lich bane on ap ez.

thanks

Actually his inability to wave clear is one of his big weaknesses.
---
Knicks City
#9ikilledkenny2Posted 2/2/2013 7:13:17 PM(edited)
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage
#10SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:53:52 PM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage

no
---