ezreal isnt played often

#11SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:48:35 PM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage

---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#12JackDaniels1964Posted 2/2/2013 9:03:17 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
ikilledkenny2 posted...
isn't ap ez like a worse version of leblanc. They both have the same problems, but leblanc does like 3x more damage

I got 99 problems and a Leblac aint one
---
Best Teemo NA- SmyDsamsung69 add meh
#13SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:37:53 PM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
SwiftToadz posted...
ikilledkenny2 posted...

I got 99 problems and a Leblac aint one

is ad ez a problem?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#14supershadonicPosted 2/6/2013 1:57:07 PM(edited)
ikilledkenny2 posted...

Im afraid no. AP Ezreal has lots of AOE Damage in teamfights. To be honest... he's really scary if you have a malphite or ammumu like Ult in his team and he has just deathcap and mag pen 35% tome.

I play AP Ezreal and trust me... his AOE Damage is only potentially second to Brand but potentially only.... in most cases that the game presents, his damage exceeds everyone else's, his total burst damage is comparable to Viegar's almost but half of it is AOE. Specially the Ult... waaay too much of a table turner.

The good point in AP EZ is... his AOEs are actually easier to land on larger number of people. His W has overall not too bad width and goes further hitting as many as he can while his Ult is an even fatter width with it going infinite range. In teamfights I usually end up hitting 4 people with Ult or 3 minimum... sometimes luckily all 5.

Problems and why people dont play him.

1 No multifarm ability.
2 No CC.
3 Tons of skill needed. Way more than AD EZ.
4 People think he starts carrying waaaay too late... actually not. People think Lich's Bane, as long as no LB no carry. Thats wrong. I've carried tons of games with AP EZ with just Deathcap and Mag Pen tome... or these plus Morellonomicon.
#15NessosinPosted 2/6/2013 2:23:41 PM
He's played in ARAM a lot.