People don't play Jungle Jarman often enough

#1ScribblenautPosted 2/2/2013 6:27:08 PM
I've stolen the enemy red every single game, I just E>Q over the Baron or Dragon pit so I'm there before most other junglers would be able to get there, and the AS buff from his E and his passive make it pretty easy to take buffs

His ganks are great, gap closing knock up, AoE slow that shields you and an ult that can spell doom for anyone without some kind of flash mechanic.

His armor and AS aura from his E can help out a ton in a team fight. He deals pretty decent damage with the ever so common Sunfire/Warmogs build, thanks to his passive.

I don't play a ton of ranked, so I only have 12 games with him, but I'm 10/2.

I dunno, maybe I'm alone in thinking that he's one of the best junglers.
---
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Kesseki/maxwell.png
#2BhelliumPosted 2/2/2013 6:29:07 PM
you and half of the professional teams
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 2/2/2013 6:31:02 PM
I usually play him top, had one successful jungle game with him. I may try him in that role more often but I think I'll more often end up top just because I'm so used to it.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4Master_strikerPosted 2/2/2013 6:31:14 PM
Bhellium posted...
you and all of the professional teams

FTFY
---
yooooooo
#5AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 2/2/2013 6:31:52 PM
He feels weird to me. I get stuck building damage and tanky and succeeding at neither. Anyone got a good build for him?
---
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | Repeat in 2013
I'm a TWSSted bastard.
#6Aerodrome2Posted 2/2/2013 6:36:49 PM
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
He feels weird to me. I get stuck building damage and tanky and succeeding at neither. Anyone got a good build for him?

AP Carry.
#7GuitarHero171Posted 2/2/2013 7:23:39 PM

My favorite way to go is generally Madred's>Merc's>Wriggle's>Tri-Force>Aegis> Situational defense items. Warmog's and Atma's is a good combo if you have the gold for it, and happen to need armor+damage at the same time. If you need more magic resist, build Aegis into a Bulwark and grab a Maw of Malmotius. That'll usually do you for magic resist. Randuin's Omen is a smart pick if you need to be more of the dedicated tank/peeler. There's honestly a lot of items you can mix and match on Jarvan and get good results.
---
Official Grouch of the Green Day: Rock Band board
#8LithspPosted 2/2/2013 7:38:55 PM
Aerodrome2 posted...

AP Carry.

Dem E pentas.
---
[]Signature[]
#9arys75Posted 2/2/2013 8:36:12 PM
Lithsp posted...
Aerodrome2 posted...

AP Carry.

Dem E pentas.

I can never get dem E pentas. Always just quadras. :(
#10Golden_MeanPosted 2/2/2013 9:07:05 PM
Between him and Shaco I can't decide who I like more, but Jarvan makes plays like nobody's business.

Also dem E snipes <3
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon