I felt the urge to rage on someone for the first time today

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/2/2013 6:48:03 PM
I normally am a calm guy and dont take this game to serious. But my Leona support was so bad.

She runs in head first against Sona and MF, I V ping and she dies cause you know, its MF. Then he says sorry and I say it's ok just dont engage MF at early levels cause she is strong.

Soon as he gets back to tower he does it again and again. Then jungle bot, supp and the no mia mid all tower dive and kill me 1 minute later.

My team comes to help and they manage to kill everyone except MF, who in turn kills them all. So it is now hitting the 7 minute mark and MF is 7/0. Goes on to 19/1

We surr@20. The part that makes me wanna rage is not only was Leona just feeding and blaming lag (why play rank then??) but NOBODY on my team said anything to her. Just was like wow this MF is good or their team is good. Not the face that Leona and 3/4 of our total team deaths.

I guess I should be happy that no toxic behavior was present but damn it's stressful knowing that this Leona has no idea how bad she is and will do it again to someone else.
I just silently report for unskilled and move on I guess.
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#2RobotDCLXVIPosted 2/2/2013 6:50:38 PM
Unskilled goes to the matchmaking so you'll be less likely to be paired with them again. Hopefully, one day, all the bads will be in queue together and let us averages have good average fun games.
---
"8/10!!! Perfect movie!" - Oreon
http://www.myspace.com/robotdclxvi
#3Sir Spiffy CapePosted 2/2/2013 7:06:51 PM
RobotDCLXVI posted...
Unskilled goes to the matchmaking so you'll be less likely to be paired with them again. Hopefully, one day, all the bads will be in queue together and let us averages have good average fun games.

This brought a tear to my eye
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#4LithspPosted 2/2/2013 7:10:07 PM
I rage all day erryday.

Never helps. Gets me reported errytime.
---
[]Signature[]