Destiny almost diamond already...

#11TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:38:15 PM(edited)
The-World-Seven posted...
is this the same Destiny as Root Destiny from SC2?

Yes, he basically plays Draven every single game.

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=5664
#12angermngment101Posted 2/2/2013 9:38:23 PM
Its not about being better than other players. Its about the connections he has. He was undoubtedly carried by other players in the beginning, and the fact that they boosted him to play against better players improved him way more than he ever could playing against bad players on his own.

Say what you want, but most of the time when I watch him, he is duo with someone.

These people coach him. Watch him, tell him how to adjust his play style, etc... Do you have anyone to do that for you? No.
---
Gamefax
#13The-World-SevenPosted 2/2/2013 9:39:41 PM
TheSchref posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
is this the same Destiny as Root Destiny from SC2?

Yes, he basically plays Draven every single game.

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=5664

i love that guy (Destiny).
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#14TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:40:08 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Its not about being better than other players. Its about the connections he has. He was undoubtedly carried by other players in the beginning, and the fact that they boosted him to play against better players improved him way more than he ever could playing against bad players on his own.

Say what you want, but most of the time when I watch him, he is duo with someone.

These people coach him. Watch him, tell him how to adjust his play style, etc... Do you have anyone to do that for you? No.

Yea, there's no doubt the pros taught him, but in the beginning I saw him duoing with some girl that wasn't very good most of the time. Now he's playing with some guy named Our Fate.

Destiny dies a lot, but he makes a lot of plays, too.
#15shadowtemariPosted 2/2/2013 10:32:49 PM
TheSchref posted...
angermngment101 posted...

Yea, there's no doubt the pros taught him, but in the beginning I saw him duoing with some girl that wasn't very good most of the time. Now he's playing with some guy named Our Fate.

Destiny dies a lot, but he makes a lot of plays, too.

Making plays is nothing, having your team be able to follow up on your plays is what it comes to. Lack of voice chat and players not watching the map chat or pings makes you lose.
I
m sure getting lucky in placement matches or getting carried has a positive effect since in theory the higher you land the better the players should be.
And if you dont deserve to be that high in theory you should not be dropping to where you should be tho 4 good guys can carry one bad guy. Now if you Land lower then where you should be is going to be more luck based, carrying 4 ppl might be easier if they listen and follow your lead vs 5 baddies if not you might end up just sinking or hovering the same elo.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#16mattislegionPosted 2/2/2013 10:35:48 PM
I was watching him earlier. He's incredibly obnoxious.
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#17CosmosYearsPosted 2/2/2013 10:37:00 PM
Few times I've watched him for a few minutes there's nothing spectacular about his play at all.

I see some ad's do some really impressive stuff, seen him do some really garbage plays.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#18TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:49:28 PM(edited)
mattislegion posted...
I was watching him earlier. He's incredibly obnoxious.

Yea, he yells a lot and he's a smartass, but his fans like it. Sometimes he says some funny stuff, too.

CosmosYears posted...
Few times I've watched him for a few minutes there's nothing spectacular about his play at all.

I see some ad's do some really impressive stuff, seen him do some really garbage plays.

I already said he dies a lot and makes some bad decisions, but once in a while you'll seem him 1v4 on Draven and it can be pretty awesome.
#19mattislegionPosted 2/2/2013 10:51:11 PM
He was good catching the axes, but other then that, eh. From what I saw. He was duo queuing bot with some other guy while I was watching, though, and I know from experience how stupidly easy it is to stomp bot lane when you can communicate with your support.
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting