Promotions not working... WHY RIOT?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Promotions not working... WHY RIOT?

User Info: RaGe__BoX

RaGe__BoX
3 years ago#1
I recently got a chance to be promoted to 3rd tier of my league but lost my first game. It said it was best 2 of 3 so I figured all i had to do was win 2 more in a row. The second game i won but loath and behold it reset my promotion and now im 0/3 again instead of it being 1 win and 1 loss. I don't understand.

Has this happened to anyone else?
How did you manage to get here?! No matter... I have an over inflated view of myself!
XBL: RaGe BoX ///////////////// Steam ID: GMC| RaGe BoX

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
3 years ago#2
Did you dodge? Dodging resets all your lp and the promotion series.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
3 years ago#3
You dodged didnt you?

User Info: RaGe__BoX

RaGe__BoX
3 years ago#4
I dodged one yes... the enemy team had malphite kahzix and yorick and I was like... no.....
How did you manage to get here?! No matter... I have an over inflated view of myself!
XBL: RaGe BoX ///////////////// Steam ID: GMC| RaGe BoX

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
3 years ago#5
RaGe__BoX posted...
I dodged one yes... the enemy team had malphite kahzix and yorick and I was like... no.....

Well dodging cancels the series.

For exactly this reason... you thought the other team made better picks and wanted an easier matchup for your promotion.

User Info: Ultraknight64

Ultraknight64
3 years ago#6
lol be a man a tough it out, if you really deserve to be promoted then you should be able to win regardless of how many op champs they have.
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
3 years ago#7
RaGe__BoX posted...
loath and behold

wut
And then John was a zombie.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Promotions not working... WHY RIOT?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived