Promotions not working... WHY RIOT?

#1RaGe__BoXPosted 2/3/2013 12:51:09 AM
I recently got a chance to be promoted to 3rd tier of my league but lost my first game. It said it was best 2 of 3 so I figured all i had to do was win 2 more in a row. The second game i won but loath and behold it reset my promotion and now im 0/3 again instead of it being 1 win and 1 loss. I don't understand.

Has this happened to anyone else?
---
How did you manage to get here?! No matter... I have an over inflated view of myself!
XBL: RaGe BoX ///////////////// Steam ID: GMC| RaGe BoX
#2Ultraknight64Posted 2/3/2013 12:52:47 AM
Did you dodge? Dodging resets all your lp and the promotion series.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#3DeadpooL7Posted 2/3/2013 12:54:19 AM
You dodged didnt you?
#4RaGe__BoX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:50:25 AM
I dodged one yes... the enemy team had malphite kahzix and yorick and I was like... no.....
---
How did you manage to get here?! No matter... I have an over inflated view of myself!
XBL: RaGe BoX ///////////////// Steam ID: GMC| RaGe BoX
#5DeadpooL7Posted 2/3/2013 1:52:28 AM
RaGe__BoX posted...
I dodged one yes... the enemy team had malphite kahzix and yorick and I was like... no.....

Well dodging cancels the series.

For exactly this reason... you thought the other team made better picks and wanted an easier matchup for your promotion.
#6Ultraknight64Posted 2/3/2013 1:54:05 AM
lol be a man a tough it out, if you really deserve to be promoted then you should be able to win regardless of how many op champs they have.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#7Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/3/2013 2:37:35 AM
RaGe__BoX posted...
loath and behold

wut
---
And then John was a zombie.