The Frustration Topic

#1BlackBeetleborgPosted 2/3/2013 12:17:01 AM
Why.....why....*sigh*....why can't I, just one time, have the enemy team be gimped one person? I've played a total of 7 matches since S3, all ranked. Now I remember why I left ranked.

I feel as if the game is specifically targeting me, to give me three amazing teammates, and one leaver. Every single game, some guy leaves, and we dominate the enemy team anyways, and the only reason we lose is because we're down one man....

*sigh*....I need a hug or something...

< ( Q _ Q ) >
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
#2xVashTS98xPosted 2/3/2013 12:18:17 AM
I hate when all 3 lanes feed uncontrollably.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#3aiiirikPosted 2/3/2013 12:19:35 AM
You say that now, but you forgot all those times when the enemy team actually was gimped, and you won because of it.

You don't mess with RNG man.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#4Ultraknight64Posted 2/3/2013 12:19:55 AM
I once had a game where we were losing but suddenly while the enemy lee was attempting to backdoor, the enemy Kat went afk infront of us and it became a 3v5 while lee was recalling. Needless to say, everyone was going all "thx kat" in chat.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#5Master_strikerPosted 2/3/2013 12:29:50 AM
Teemo ADC, cho losing to katarina ( i don't even know ) , GP losing to a 6 minute afk riven

then they blame the support for being bad

Litterally blame me for losing to riven, because top wasn't warded. i'm struggling to fight off a draven bot (teemo kept facechecking every time)
---
yooooooo
#6NoobRagePosted 2/3/2013 12:35:10 AM
I understand Elise is pretty strong right now, but you don't 1v1 Rumble at level 2, die to twenty creeps, then proceed to lose those twenty creeps that were hanging right in front of your tower.
Like I expected better from someone whose Gold Division 1...