Graves + Taric too stronk

#1dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 12:47:45 AM
any counters?
we were 2 kills ahead taric and graves hit level 6 first
flash stun me (janna) and I die .5s later
it feels like they have way too much burst =/
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#2aHappySackaPosted 2/3/2013 12:55:38 AM
They've always been a solid combination, the trick is not to die.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#3xVashTS98xPosted 2/3/2013 1:01:24 AM
Ez and Zyra?
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#4UnderwaterAirPosted 2/3/2013 1:06:56 AM
Lulu + Caitlyn is my usual response to that.
You have the range to farm and harass somewhat safely. If Taric attempts to make a play happen Lulu can respond with a slowing poke and all is well. Just play it cautiously and you should end up being alright assuming your team can fill in where it's necessary.

Sivir + Leona is also another that I might try out if I can trust the Leona.
Make Taric stun worthless with spellshield if he ever attempts it. Draw it into a battle. Graves tries to chuck Q you chunk your Q. Leona then CC onto Graves and you win that fight assuming you don't get poked down too hard before it all happens and you yourself managed to poke Graves with your Q/W enough times before the fight started. IF you don't think you can win the engagement just spellshield the stun and walk away so Graves can't jump in.

Vayne + any.
I do this sometimes too. And then I lane swap. *trollface.jpg*

=======

My first response is however to always suggest a Taric ban at champion select. He's got a 55% win rate or something like that and he's like, a Leona + Sona combined with none of the drawbacks of either. I do not want him on the enemy team. =_=

I have no idea why you wouldn't ban him in solo queue.
Blitzcrank
Malphite
Alistar

These are the only three that I would consider required bans. The rest are in a kind of tossup so I say, why not Taric? He gives his team a mini baron, he makes his bottom lane damned near impossible to kill or lose, his stun is on demand so anyone that is out of position as teams are moving around for teamfights gets caught and dies from his stun, and it doesn't move him to them like Maokai's snare so it's not even a big risk for him to try this at all, boots of mobility + on demand stun = Taric trolling all over the map.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#5JennaTahliaPosted 2/3/2013 1:11:31 AM
Lulu counters burst
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#6POkemon_PoWeRPosted 2/3/2013 1:12:24 AM
Ali + Vayne
Ali is tanky enough to take the burst, Vayne can clease + tumble away from quickdraw + buckshot. Proceed to Pulv + Headbutt + Condemn Graves?
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#7The0neFreeManPosted 2/3/2013 1:34:39 AM
Taricu Gravesaru Master Race.
---
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9601/3930.jpg
#8gfshynoblPosted 2/3/2013 1:38:19 AM
kog+nunu
---
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot
#9AmarajahPosted 2/3/2013 1:53:32 AM
Caitlyn can keep serious distance as long as you react to flash engages. Caitlyn+lulu or even still cait+nunu is too good. If you play it right you should never lose the lane 9 times out of 10.
#10HeroshiX2Posted 2/3/2013 1:55:31 AM
MF + w/e, just not nunu. Sona works great. Leona as well if the player is good at judging / baiting.