Currently on MF, what items are more core

#1AStrawhatPiratePosted 2/3/2013 2:42:38 AM
My normal build order is usually Zerk boots, BT, Statikk, GA/LW then IE

But I've been recently thinking of switching the order to Zerks, BT, BC, PD, GA, IE

Would that be better? Am I building IE to late? Is it worth it to have BT,BC and IE? Is PD better than Statikk?

Also, why do I always forget to buy T3 boots???
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#2SoIldSnlvyPosted 2/3/2013 2:51:39 AM
AStrawhatPirate posted...
My normal build order is usually Zerk boots, BT, Statikk, GA/LW then IE

But I've been recently thinking of switching the order to Zerks, BT, BC, PD, GA, IE

Would that be better? Am I building IE to late? Is it worth it to have BT,BC and IE? Is PD better than Statikk?

Also, why do I always forget to buy T3 boots???

When I build MF, I generally like to pick up double doran's and Vamp scepter as soon as possible, but then build like so:

'Zerkers -> Furor if you randomly have the 750 gold spare mid to lategame
BT
Statikk Shiv
Brutalizer / Black Cleaver depending if somebody in the team already has it
GA / Warmogs depending on how strong the other team's instagib is
Infinity Edge

I know it does kind of suck to delay Infinity edge, but it isn't too bad if your build doesn't have much crit in the first place, as you're not sacrificing as much.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
LoL IGN (And IGN for almost everything): Rathilal
#3AStrawhatPirate(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:34:33 AM
Back in the day I use to rush the hell out of IE man. Not so much anymore. It's like icing on a cake. BT is much better item to rush to imo, then some atk spd is needed. Last game I just played I was at Zerk boots, BT and Zeal. I had 3000 some odd gold so I picked up a BC. It's really nice. I got my PD and wanted an IE right after but game was over.

Its pointless to get BC and LW right?
---
LoL: Stank Dangerous
#4SoIldSnlvyPosted 2/3/2013 3:42:29 AM
AStrawhatPirate posted...
Back in the day I use to rush the hell out of IE man. Not so much anymore. It's like icing on a cake. BT is much better item to rush to imo, then some atk spd is needed. Last game I just played I was at Zerk boots, BT and Zeal. I had 3000 some odd gold so I picked up a BC. It's really nice. I got my PD and wanted an IE right after but game was over.

Its pointless to get BC and LW right?

Not so much LW, since it's still kind of useful but the idea is that nobody buys armor over 200 anymore due to black cleaver, so it's more efficient to get more damage or a BoTRK against tanks.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
LoL IGN (And IGN for almost everything): Rathilal
#5GGAGAHCPosted 2/3/2013 6:29:42 AM
Black Cleaver used to be this amazing item on her because of her ult basically applying it to everyone on the enemy team. Now that they've changed it, has it lost its core status or is it still just as good (or if not just as, then just slightly less good)?
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!
#6Master Of The DeadPosted 2/3/2013 6:39:57 AM
She still applies full stacks with her Ult, so I'd say it is still core.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#7iXCelticXiPosted 2/3/2013 7:05:46 AM
ITT people who don't seem to know why MF even became popular in the first place. Of course you still get BC. Bullet Time breaks it.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#8FlareZeroPosted 2/3/2013 7:38:46 AM
On Mage Fortune? Heavy AP items.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.