Varus (never even loaded into the game)
Blitz

Their Team:
Riven
Yi
Lux
Graves
Leona

I think it all started when they did a 4 man dive on bot, where I was filling in for Varus, and I got a triple kill off of it. Snowball city from there. Almost lost the game after Fiddle ulted them on their inner turret, which resulted in his instant death, and the death of 2 others. They pushed to our nexus turrets from that, and we contested baron, won that fight, and pushed to their nexus, getting it to 10%. They mopped us up since we focused it hard, and Blitz made it out to defend our base enough for us to make a final push. 51 minute game.
---
Dum spirare vel videre potero, tuus vivet amor.
Es, eras, eris semper amor meus in aeternum.
#2angelwkw3Posted 2/3/2013 5:15:15 AM
It's always possible, while slight, to win a 4 v 5 and don't understand why people give up so fast. I just got out of an 11 minute game where the enemy graves dcd and his team just afk'd. He eventually got back at the 9 minute mark. Sure he will be underlevel, but nobody on my team was fed and in fact we were down kills. They could've held out and then who knows what would've happened.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#3DeleveleDPosted 2/3/2013 5:30:48 AM
To be honest, in games like this, it's only mid to late game where the team with the missing member is at a big disadvantage, early game, it's still the same laning phase, so it may not seem like a big deal.

Good job though, my first game for S3 was a 4v5 (was Sona, had to solo top against a Nidalee because our Olaf never connected), thankfully we won that by ending the game immediately.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.