Champions you've rediscovered since the S3 changes?

#11Valefor500Posted 2/3/2013 11:55:10 AM
AznJudge posted...
ShadowD00m posted...
If a Malzahar misses his silence and his aoe puddle, he becomes very easy to deal with by assassins right? Or is he still difficult to deal with?

I'd say malzahar in general is a pretty lackluster champion..He gets fairly shut down by cleanse or quicksilver sash; in lane, his Q is fairly easy to dodge even though it does significant damage, and AP assassins will destroy him (Fizz should do alright assuming he doesn't take E harass 24/7)

Suppress can't be cleansed
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#12Deanyzy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:03:14 PM
AznJudge posted...
ShadowD00m posted...
If a Malzahar misses his silence and his aoe puddle, he becomes very easy to deal with by assassins right? Or is he still difficult to deal with?

I'd say malzahar in general is a pretty lackluster champion..He gets fairly shut down by cleanse or quicksilver sash; in lane, his Q is fairly easy to dodge even though it does significant damage, and AP assassins will destroy him (Fizz should do alright assuming he doesn't take E harass 24/7)

Yeah Quicksilver Sashes are a pain, I like playing Malz in comps with a lot of CC so I can bait out it's active and punish it.

I personally haven't had that much trouble with Fizz, It's hard for him to farm with the threat of Malz's E and I tend to try to sit on my other skills until Fizz makes his move. Same with Kat and Diana, I actually think he's pretty good against most of the melee AP assasins.

Malz isn't the best mage by a long shot but I generally think he's a little underrated.
#13QuetzalmaPosted 2/3/2013 12:20:33 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
if a pro doesn't say it's good, no one here will be using it.

sad, but true..