The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Nasus is quite strong now.

#1OmfgitsBlahPosted 2/3/2013 12:17:16 PM
Insane sustain with his natural lifesteal (that wasn't nerfed when all other lifesteal was), great defense, great lockdown, can be pure tanky while doing tons of damage, and the bonus damage on his Q crits now.

He can out-heal almost any ranged champ's constant AA harass in lane, and can only really be pushed out by the likes of Rumble or pre-9 Teemo.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#2Master_strikerPosted 2/3/2013 12:18:02 PM
And then... teemo was chosen
---
yooooooo
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/3/2013 12:25:42 PM
His whole Q is critting now instead of just the base damage too. lulz
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:28:42 PM
Master_striker posted...
And then... teemo was chosen

And then.. wither existed.

A teemo was caught!

Teemo was flattened.
---
#5Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/3/2013 1:29:46 PM
Teemo bullies Nasus real hard in laning, which is what he's referring to. If you reach lategame status then sure, you'll one-shot him. Getting there is the tricky part.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#6dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 1:30:58 PM
no joking
my team was steam rolling enemy team (I was Zilean >:D)
then jungle nasus who was doing nothing but jungling soloed ****ing baron at lv14
and got penta on us >_>
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#7OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:31:21 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Teemo bullies Nasus real hard in laning, which is what he's referring to. If you reach lategame status then sure, you'll one-shot him. Getting there is the tricky part.

Nasus has wonderful sustain to deal with the bullying, and if Teemo's in range of wither when Nasus's jungle comes, Teemo is almost guaranteed dead.
---
#8shrimp1992Posted 2/3/2013 1:33:56 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...

Nasus has wonderful sustain to deal with the bullying, and if Teemo's in range of wither when Nasus's jungle comes, Teemo is almost guaranteed dead.

hmmm, toxic shot passive. oh you wanna wither? lemme use move quick and gtfo. oh crap, you busted ghost to get to me? lemme drop a shroom and slow you. oh damn you somehow STILL got me? well, lemme blinding dart block your q. yeah, that just happened.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#9RiliyksPosted 2/3/2013 1:36:41 PM
shrimp1992 posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

hmmm, toxic shot passive. oh you wanna wither? lemme use move quick and gtfo. oh crap, you busted ghost to get to me? lemme drop a shroom and slow you. oh damn you somehow STILL got me? well, lemme blinding dart block your q. yeah, that just happened.

^true story.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#10OgreBattle019Posted 2/3/2013 1:38:47 PM
Riliyks posted...
shrimp1992 posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

^true story.

yeah, it's really great to theorycraft how a fight would work
how about you actually play the ****ing lane
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio