Nasus is quite strong now.

#41PainthawfPosted 2/3/2013 5:33:42 PM
You do realize his W gives him spellvamp as well correct?

So those axes that are now doing great damage with the added AD from W, now give spellvamp as well.

Also in what world is your Q healing for 200 at that early in the game?

And now were bringing junglers into this? Whelp, my jungler ganks nasus every chance he gets. Nasus gets hit by an axe, has to wither either the jungler or olaf and then high tails it, but wait! Hes slowed anyways because trololol axe.

Both pre 6 can be ganked easily. The fact you tried to bring junglers in a lane matchup theorycrafy automatically makes you lose considering youre trying to grasp straws on things that arent in anyones control.

This is to easy.
#42OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:00:25 PM
Painthawf posted...

So those axes that are now doing great damage with the added AD from W, now give spellvamp as well.

And now were bringing junglers into this? Whelp, my jungler ganks nasus every chance he gets. Nasus gets hit by an axe, has to wither either the jungler or olaf and then high tails it, but wait! Hes slowed anyways because trololol axe.

Both pre 6 can be ganked easily. The fact you tried to bring junglers in a lane matchup theorycrafy automatically makes you lose considering youre trying to grasp straws on things that arent in anyones control.

This is to easy.

Q heals for 200 any time I have a vamp scep, e.g. first back.

If you're spamming axes to heal, you're oom and having issues besides.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#43BenWhoDrownedPosted 2/3/2013 6:32:37 PM
I really think Nasus is strong now, but Olaf is OP.

OP > strong
#44OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:34:22 PM
Also, Nasus Taric bot is great.
---
#45genericname1234Posted 2/3/2013 6:44:57 PM
Dear lord the person trying to argue that Nasus is going to beat Olaf is talking out of his ass. Any competent Olaf will destroy you in laning phase. You won't be able to get your Q farmed because Olaf can zone you like no other. That's one of the hardest counters in top lane.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#46PainthawfPosted 2/3/2013 7:00:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:12:44 PM
Painthawf posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Painthawf posted...

This is to easy.

Q heals for 200 any time I have a vamp scep, e.g. first back.

If you're spamming axes to heal, you're oom and having issues besides.

You're f***ing stupid. Like not just stupid, just literally so stupid and incompetant that you must be in negative elo.

Like holy S*** you are just the worst person on these boards. Hell, Karmic is better then you and he doesnt even play this f***ing game

Jelly that I'm gold div 2?

Someone seems mad.
---
#48LithspPosted 2/4/2013 1:43:28 AM
Not sure why this turned into some awkward argument regarding Nasus' matchup with Olaf, but yeah, Nasus seems to be in a great place at the moment.

That Q buff was nice.
---
[]Signature[]
#49Black_AssassinPosted 2/4/2013 1:55:12 AM
Painthawf posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Posterior pained.
#50Snacks32Posted 2/4/2013 2:48:22 AM
man that guy went full rustle

straight up jimmies everywhere
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/jrfwjl.png