Jungle Poppy.

#1ThirdEyeKagePosted 2/3/2013 1:22:26 PM
I just tried it, and it works alright. The ganks are similar to an Udyr gank, but she does much more damage. Her first clear is painfully slow, and she's very vulnerable until she gets Madreds. However, I found that I got my items much faster than in lane, and thus I was able to get fed earlier. Ended the game at 5/1/7.
Started Machete + 5pots. Blue -> wolves-> wraiths -> red -> golems. R>Q>E>W. Got madreds then went mercs and then sheen. Game ended before I could spend the 2k I had accumulated.
Final Thoughts: Should be very fun in normals, but there are many, MANY better picks for ranked.
---
"If there's a God, you better pray, that this sleeping giant never wakes."
#2Frost_shock_FTWPosted 2/3/2013 1:25:37 PM
Why would you max E before W when W is always up in the jungle?
---
NO! THIS IS PATRICK! I'm not a Krusty Krab...
Contacts in Profile
#3ThirdEyeKage(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:26:39 PM
To be honest, I followed my usual skill order. I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it, that does seem to be a better option.
---
"If there's a God, you better pray, that this sleeping giant never wakes."
#4FvPPosted 2/3/2013 1:28:29 PM
W is better before E for Jungle. E is only good for ganks, while W makes you stay in the jungle longer

I prefer her top, since she can get more farm / exp, which will help her get to late game faster
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#5l3lueJACKrabbitPosted 2/3/2013 1:28:38 PM
Unless you're looking to bully a ranged champion top lane you wouldn't max E before W anyway.
---
Knicks City
#6thecrossnkightPosted 2/3/2013 1:42:49 PM
I would go something like... hrm...

14-16-0 masteries.

AS reds
AR yellows
CDR blues
MS Quints

Start W then E then R>Q>W>E

Gank at level 2, almost always. MS Boost + potential stun/displacer should make for an easy kill on any lane that has CC to help you.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#7refmonPosted 2/3/2013 2:00:05 PM
I'll try it, I just want poppy to work
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#8DarksteelPosted 2/3/2013 2:19:59 PM
Jungle Poopy
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#9gfshynoblPosted 2/3/2013 2:33:28 PM
went 10-6-13 as poppy jungle
r>q>w>e

build was
spirit lizard
mobo boots
shyuralies
triforce
omen
bork

did crazy dmg and was tanky as fuark.

ad reds and ad quints