Singed needs to get nerfed, now.

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Singed needs to get nerfed, now.

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#1
Seriously, **** him.

Pick singed, Build ROA. Congrats your now unkillable.

Run around like a dumbass and lay down more dps then your glass cannon ap, because your ******* DUMB.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#2
Hs been getting nerfed, so take a chill pill and learn to fight Singed.

Catalyst and Giant's Belt nerfs suck.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
4 years ago#3
His lategame sucks, so it balances out.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#4
Pick teemo, win forsure.
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...

User Info: The_Pwnisher

The_Pwnisher
4 years ago#5
Teemo hard counters Singed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELhEguhU8M

User Info: shrimp1992

shrimp1992
4 years ago#6
The_Pwnisher posted...
Any strong early game champ hard counters Singed.
Falcons record 11-1

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
4 years ago#7
Reaper_Minion posted...
His lategame sucks, so it balances out.


You've got it backwards. Stopping Singed usually involves bullying him in-lane so that he doesn't reach his "unkillable"-style late-game.
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2

User Info: Riliyks

Riliyks
4 years ago#8
Shut down his early game, and you win. If he falls behind, it takes him FOREVER to catch back up.

If he doesn't get the gold he needs to get tanky, he's a joke.
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
4 years ago#9
Not to mention fmallet. Though not as good as S2 with new mastery n boots against slow.
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic

User Info: mD_atheist

mD_atheist
4 years ago#10
I act like singed doesnt exist and that usually works pretty well for me.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Singed needs to get nerfed, now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived