C/D Your ranked experience is much better than before.

#1CosmosYearsPosted 2/3/2013 2:18:04 PM
I wanna get people's perspective on the new ranked system, especially though who played a decent amount of ranked while we had elo.

Myself, I've had no bad teams, or even terribly bad enemy teams. My lanes have stayed very even until the junglers intervene for the most part and there's been minimal rage or trolling in the 15-20 games I've played thus far.

It could be that I'm now at ~ 1800 elo so that stuff has settled down so that's why I want to see what other's experiences are.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair
#2AlastreonPosted 2/3/2013 2:19:13 PM
CosmosYears posted...
I wanna get people's perspective on the new ranked system, especially though who played a decent amount of ranked while we had elo.

Myself, I've had no bad teams, or even terribly bad enemy teams. My lanes have stayed very even until the junglers intervene for the most part and there's been minimal rage or trolling in the 15-20 games I've played thus far.

It could be that I'm now at ~ 1800 elo so that stuff has settled down so that's why I want to see what other's experiences are.

how much was there at that point anyway?,anyway i only have played one game and it was awful,kinda discouraging me from playing.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1762-2827-4556
#3RydethetigerPosted 2/3/2013 2:21:23 PM
Is nautilus seriously that strong?

D - Im getting placed with people from the depths of hell doing placements...
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#4dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 2:22:37 PM
Is nautilus seriously that strong?

D - Im getting placed with people from the depths of hell doing placements...

he had like 12 winning streak with naut
curse you aladair
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#5tpoyoyPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:42 PM
D

-cant see my ranked stats unless I go to see more stats
-cant see other peoples ranked stats other than games played which is rather uninformative
-inconsistent range of LP gains is garbage, in old system at least I can estimate I'll win or lose roughly 11-14 ELO after placement matches
-elo is hidden now
#6SwiftToadzPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:45 PM
Alastreon posted...
CosmosYears posted...

how much was there at that point anyway?,anyway i only have played one game and it was awful,kinda discouraging me from playing.

c
its 6CosmosYears better
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#7MadoifPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:53 PM
It was better until I got to nearing my promotion matches, and then matchmaking put me with reeeally offensive players and ones that call you "nobbb" if you make your first mistake in the game at 40 minutes.
---
Monster Hunter Usernames:
Fidelis HR20-PS2 data;Madoif HR9-PS3 data
#8CosmosYears(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:45:05 PM
Need moar contributions pls
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 33
LOL IGN: Aladair
#9JennaTahliaPosted 2/3/2013 3:06:28 PM
It's good because I'm winning.

It's bad for others because they're losing
---