Urgot FTW

#11MilanBarcaPosted 2/3/2013 3:22:37 PM
idk why some people think that playing urgot means they have the mechanics of pro sc2 players or something, he really isn't hard to play, like, at all
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#12pkmn_legendPosted 2/3/2013 3:35:47 PM
Up, up and away! On my beautiful, my beautiful motorboat!
---
Legendary Lurker Status
#13JackDaniels1964Posted 2/3/2013 3:48:07 PM
AKizle posted...
Bapps44 posted...
TL:dr

Lol hence why you'll probably never play Urgot, I am afraid an attention span longer than 10 seconds is required to play him.

TL:DR
---
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP
#14AKizle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:59:01 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
MIG297 posted...
Nah, he wins lane but loses game.

His ult wins games

This.
---
Hope is the first step on the long road to disappointment
#15MIG297Posted 2/3/2013 4:00:39 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
MIG297 posted...

His ult wins games

Yeah, for the other team.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#16AKizle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:12:20 PM
MilanBarca posted...
idk why some people think that playing urgot means they have the mechanics of pro sc2 players or something, he really isn't hard to play, like, at all

Iol champs have mechanics, people have skill genius. Also, I never stated that playing Urgot equals being a pro. Re-read my post perhaps?
---
#17AKizle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:13:37 PM
MIG297 posted...
tacoslayer89 posted...
MIG297 posted...

His ult wins games

How so?
---
#18ssupermario92Posted 2/3/2013 4:24:17 PM
AKizle posted...
MIG297 posted...
tacoslayer89 posted...
MIG297 posted...

His ult wins games

How so?

he's implying that if u ult the the wrong person, your gonna lose...which most moronic urgots do
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 43 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: RazorSharp02
#19MilanBarcaPosted 2/3/2013 4:31:37 PM
MilanBarca posted...

Iol champs have mechanics, people have skill genius. Also, I never stated that playing Urgot equals being a pro. Re-read my post perhaps?

holy crap you're pretentious lmao

you're arguing semantics, genius (whatever kind of sarcastic insult that is). the term mechanics is used interchangeably with player skill in the competitive scene, and you'd understand that if you had any sense of how language works beyond memorizing definitions. get off your high horse instead of prancing around like you're intellectually superior to everyone else
---
http://backloggery.com/milan
#20NeoAndurilPosted 2/3/2013 4:39:26 PM
Too long; can't read

holy crap you're pretentious lmao

you're arguing semantics, genius (whatever kind of sarcastic insult that is). the term mechanics is used interchangeably with player skill in the competitive scene, and you'd understand that if you had any sense of how language works beyond memorizing definitions. get off your high horse instead of prancing around like you're intellectually superior to everyone else

he probably is.