I just abandoned my team mid game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just abandoned my team mid game

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#1
And I don't feel bad about it one bit :)

top was lagging so jax was free farming for the first ten minutes, mid goes AFK for first 15 minutes, sona support DC'd for first 5 minutes

there was no point in staying. i dont give a crap what the punishment for this will be

/blogs

User Info: Divinewargod

Divinewargod
3 years ago#2
I'd have stayed, for that poor ADC.
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#3
Cost me a division. good. at least i dont have to wait long to play again

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
3 years ago#4
TriangularTwig posted...

top was lagging so jax was free farming for the first ten minutes, mid goes AFK for first 15 minutes, sona support DC'd for first 5 minutes

there was no point in staying. i dont give a crap what the punishment for this will be

/blogs

Wow. Why would you just abandon something like that? You should of stayed and helped out your friends. Never say never, and don't give up, maybe you can make a huge comeback!
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP

User Info: TruHNIC187

TruHNIC187
3 years ago#5
I had to leave a good game a lil while ago 40 mins in because my girl called and got off work an hour early...needed a ride. I felt SO bad. I never want to have to leave a game again

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#6
TriangularTwig posted...

/blogs

Wow. Why would you just abandon something like that? You should of stayed and helped out your friends. Never say never, and don't give up, maybe you can make a huge comeback!

They were at our inhib turret at the 10 minute mark. It was 2v5 at one point. hahaha

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#7
LOL now that ive lost a division i am just dominating everything. got a 20 min surrender by destroying bot lane. proof that I was right where I belonged hahahah. teh system works!!

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
3 years ago#8
1 game means everything
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton

TriangularTwig
3 years ago#9
the people in this division are noticeably worse like WOW if all these games keep going like this im gonna be back up in no time

User Info: HappyDude69

HappyDude69
3 years ago#10
What is the point of this thread?

Make your point please.
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just abandoned my team mid game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived