I just abandoned my team mid game

#1TriangularTwigPosted 2/3/2013 4:34:00 PM(edited)
And I don't feel bad about it one bit :)

top was lagging so jax was free farming for the first ten minutes, mid goes AFK for first 15 minutes, sona support DC'd for first 5 minutes

there was no point in staying. i dont give a crap what the punishment for this will be

/blogs
#2DivinewargodPosted 2/3/2013 4:34:59 PM
I'd have stayed, for that poor ADC.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#3TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:35:28 PM
Cost me a division. good. at least i dont have to wait long to play again
#4JackDaniels1964Posted 2/3/2013 4:37:22 PM
TriangularTwig posted...

top was lagging so jax was free farming for the first ten minutes, mid goes AFK for first 15 minutes, sona support DC'd for first 5 minutes

there was no point in staying. i dont give a crap what the punishment for this will be

/blogs

Wow. Why would you just abandon something like that? You should of stayed and helped out your friends. Never say never, and don't give up, maybe you can make a huge comeback!
---
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP
#5TruHNIC187Posted 2/3/2013 4:40:20 PM
I had to leave a good game a lil while ago 40 mins in because my girl called and got off work an hour early...needed a ride. I felt SO bad. I never want to have to leave a game again
#6TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:41:53 PM
TriangularTwig posted...

/blogs

Wow. Why would you just abandon something like that? You should of stayed and helped out your friends. Never say never, and don't give up, maybe you can make a huge comeback!

They were at our inhib turret at the 10 minute mark. It was 2v5 at one point. hahaha
#7TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:07:38 PM(edited)
LOL now that ive lost a division i am just dominating everything. got a 20 min surrender by destroying bot lane. proof that I was right where I belonged hahahah. teh system works!!
#8JennaTahliaPosted 2/3/2013 5:52:29 PM
1 game means everything
---
gibe moni pls
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#9TriangularTwig(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:07:02 PM
the people in this division are noticeably worse like WOW if all these games keep going like this im gonna be back up in no time
#10HappyDude69Posted 2/3/2013 6:24:10 PM
What is the point of this thread?

Make your point please.
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer