How should i not play with ryze

#1MaddnicePosted 2/3/2013 4:38:11 PM
Sup, everyone just starting out on league of legends and I could use a proper build order for ryze if possible.

I start out with the cheap boots and 3 heal potions
Then, I get the tear or godess when i get a chance
the the 1200 mana gem(cant remember the name)
then the rod or ages
glacial shroud
negatron
mana mune
frozen heart
will of the ancients
Iceborne gauntlets

Any advice would be apreciated on how to properly play this guy. Hes the only one ive been playing since ive started :) Thanks!
#2GoldenFantasyPosted 2/3/2013 4:43:24 PM
Maddnice posted...
Sup, everyone just starting out on league of legends and I could use a proper build order for ryze if possible.

I start out with the cheap boots and 3 heal potions
Then, I get the tear or godess when i get a chance
the the 1200 mana gem(cant remember the name)
then the rod or ages
glacial shroud
negatron
mana mune
frozen heart
will of the ancients
Iceborne gauntlets

Any advice would be apreciated on how to properly play this guy. Hes the only one ive been playing since ive started :) Thanks!

I don't know why so many Ryze players get Roa. Banshee's is better, to be honest. The other items are pretty much accurate. I personally say to get ride of the gauntlets and get a void staff instead, since as Ryze, you should be spamming spells instead of aa'ing.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#3HotshotJoePosted 2/3/2013 4:45:50 PM
don't get will of ancients imo. and ice borne is wasted on him cause the aoe goes off with autos which if you play ryze you wont need to auto. you got the idea but order varies on what you need asap for lane or team fights.

Rod of ages
maramune / arch staff ( i prefer maramune cause it makes your e bounces really hurt)
banshees veil
Frozen heart
Boots of (i like swiftness on ryze)
last one is situational to what you need to carry. for me i go if i need more damage void staff. and if i am dieing to fast i buy a guardians angel.

also you should note because ryze builds off mana which is tanky items to begin with its best to go */21/* to make your early game easier. you will still be hyper carry damage late game and even harder to kill.

i recommend your * go into utility for move speed, mana per level and mana regen
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon