Who are your secret OP's right now?

#21beastmanjenkinsPosted 2/3/2013 6:13:09 PM
Veigar. Seriously. Don't listen to crybabies telling you LB will rape you mid lane. Veigar is the best.
---
Dark Souls > every other game out currently.
#22BabySh0esPosted 2/3/2013 6:13:40 PM
kourkour posted...
Anivia, not secret but really underused.

definitely not underused in the slightest....
#23ArkanialPosted 2/3/2013 6:17:48 PM
Fizz. So many people don't know how to deal.
---
PSN: ArkHydra, LoL: Restaul
#24Chaotic WarriorPosted 2/3/2013 6:19:12 PM
None, cause it doesn't matter who I play as, I cannot carry my team. Even going 11-1 or 9-2 in games I cannot seem to carry them.

Hell last game I played last night, by the 12 min mark 3 of us were 3-0 with the other two being 2-1 and the last guy being 0-0. We ended up losing the game even tho we were dominating it at the start.
---
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
#25ZimmianZiskPosted 2/3/2013 6:19:45 PM
Rumble might be. If I ever get into a lategame AP Bruiser build on him I can just stand in teamfights dealing hilarious damage. But my earlygame is poor, and I don't really get kills until I finish a Liandrys, which I build because it makes his taser poke very well against the HP stacking other top laner.

I also have won like 7/10 of my games as leona, and won lane probably 9/10 of them. I don't know why I don't see her more.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#26Sus_draconusPosted 2/3/2013 6:21:09 PM
Rumble, but that secret isn't going to last much longer. It's a miracle he hasn't been nerfed yet.
---
Ash: Pikachu, if you don't use leer, no food tonight!~Dr_Clash
GFshell D/P FC: 2792-7136-9758
#27EDumeyPosted 2/3/2013 6:28:15 PM
I've actually been seeing a TON of Fizz lately, because he's so easy to get stompy with early game.

I'm still a pretty damn good Teemo player. His nerfs really didn't hurt him too bad, he just can't atomic shroom people anymore.

And my last one would probably be Xin Zhao, but he's been getting really more and more popular lately as pro's are using him in games and such. One of those people that can build pretty much pure tank items and perform his function amazingly well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#28themagicpainmanPosted 2/3/2013 6:28:22 PM
Xe-*shot*
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#29Iravention94Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:24 PM
Xerath
---
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#30XxjudgementPosted 2/3/2013 6:40:08 PM
Talon, get 6 roam and carry games hard with AoE burst.
---
XBL: Woah its Martin
LoL: Woah its Jesus