Can jungle tryndamere work?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can jungle tryndamere work?
2 years ago#11
Just tried it and yeah the first clear is rough but after that its great. I went as reds with mr blues and ad quints, should I have been using something else?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
2 years ago#12
21-9-0

Reds are 6 Armor Pen, 3 AD
Yellows Armor
Blue magic resist
Quints are AD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
(edited by GruOcelot)
2 years ago#13
thanks, also do I use fury to heal in between camps or just keep it?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
2 years ago#14
thanks, also do I use fury to heal in between camps or just keep it?

I like to keep it for the crits, but before you get a Vamp or some find of life steal, it's ok to heal in between
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#15
5 armour, 5 AD, a better passive, and a free ward for only 100 gold? it's probably one of the best parts->big item upgrade in the game

You could build that Vamp into a BT, instead of setting back your eventual BT by another 800g.
---
ns
2 years ago#16
I'm no trynd player but I've seen it work before
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
2 years ago#17
>Picks jungle Tryn
>Teamate: "wtf Tryn? Why are you jungling? Tryn is for 3v3 neway"
>*lock in*
>Teamate dodges

It's happened more than once...
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
2 years ago#18
21-9-0

Reds are 6 Armor Pen, 3 AD
Yellows Armor
Blue magic resist
Quints are AD

Why the odd combination of reds? I dont know much but I just went for as reds because of crits
---
2 years ago#19
Tryn works jungle just fine, saintvicious has been spamming it during the last few days.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
2 years ago#20
kirbymuncher posted...
Shadow Edge posted...
Get Razors+Vamp but don't bother with Wriggles.

lolwut

5 armour, 5 AD, a better passive, and a free ward for only 100 gold? it's probably one of the best parts->big item upgrade in the game

Wriggles lantern got too nerfed. Only reason i ould build is if none of my early ganks worked and I am down in gold/XP. I start with Hunter's Machete and pots as Trynd jungle and just sell the Machete when i need 120g or need the slot.
---
Wicks so sweet its swicks
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can jungle tryndamere work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived