Can jungle tryndamere work?

#21Reaper_MinionPosted 2/4/2013 1:56:37 PM(edited)
5 armour, 5 AD, a better passive, and a free ward for only 100 gold? it's probably one of the best parts->big item upgrade in the game

You could build that Vamp into a BT, instead of setting back your eventual BT by another 800g.

You don't need a BT until way later. Trynd has other items to prioritize. Wriggle's is a cheap way to get early lifesteal.

Tryn works jungle just fine, saintvicious has been spamming it during the last few days.

To be fair he's leveling his smurfs and Trynd is free.
---
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY
#22Rookie_JetPosted 2/4/2013 3:29:51 PM
I use crit chance reds. I used to use AD reds, but I find the crit chance helps my early clears way more since crits boost his fury much faster in addition to the obvious extra damage. More crits>more heals before you get your lifesteal. I could see crit damage being more useful for late game though I suspect your early game would suffer.

Also, you should Q right before the last hit you have in that camp. That way, you get the maximum benefit of heal + 25 fury going into your next camp.
#23refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:49:33 AM(edited)
There seems to be a lot confusion on runes, it could just be preference but anyone else?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#24Village IdiotPosted 2/5/2013 12:18:09 PM
Try Jungle works

You can tower dive and tank turret for your laner like a boss

But as mentioned, he's at his weakest early on before he gets his Wriggles/Life Scepter. He also requires a crapton of farm before he reaches his full potential, farm he won't get jungling.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude