Can jungle tryndamere work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can jungle tryndamere work?

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
3 years ago#21
5 armour, 5 AD, a better passive, and a free ward for only 100 gold? it's probably one of the best parts->big item upgrade in the game

You could build that Vamp into a BT, instead of setting back your eventual BT by another 800g.

You don't need a BT until way later. Trynd has other items to prioritize. Wriggle's is a cheap way to get early lifesteal.

Tryn works jungle just fine, saintvicious has been spamming it during the last few days.

To be fair he's leveling his smurfs and Trynd is free.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 years ago#22
I use crit chance reds. I used to use AD reds, but I find the crit chance helps my early clears way more since crits boost his fury much faster in addition to the obvious extra damage. More crits>more heals before you get your lifesteal. I could see crit damage being more useful for late game though I suspect your early game would suffer.

Also, you should Q right before the last hit you have in that camp. That way, you get the maximum benefit of heal + 25 fury going into your next camp.

User Info: refmon

refmon
3 years ago#23
There seems to be a lot confusion on runes, it could just be preference but anyone else?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
3 years ago#24
Try Jungle works

You can tower dive and tank turret for your laner like a boss

But as mentioned, he's at his weakest early on before he gets his Wriggles/Life Scepter. He also requires a crapton of farm before he reaches his full potential, farm he won't get jungling.
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can jungle tryndamere work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived