Pro tip to you top laners

#1NeoAndurilPosted 2/3/2013 8:41:04 PM
If you notice your team is losing fairly badly (5 kills to 10 in the first 10 minutes for example) don't get discouraged. If you can manage to at least cause enough problems for their top lane you'll draw attention from their jungler. Spend some extra gold on warding, not much more than usual but at least a bit more, and try to keep their top laner and jungler busy.

And for all you absolutely insistent on staying in lane and farming, this allows you to do it.

Oh and when your team starts making a comeback and your top lane opponent leaves, pressure the tower, but if this doesn't draw their attention away from your allies, you must leave the lane and try to create an advantage when it makes sense to do so. Simply pushing the tower down won't be enough to get your teammates back in the game and put you in a position to win.

Good luck out there.
#2NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:48:55 AM
bump
#3HotshotJoePosted 2/4/2013 6:49:46 AM
+1
---
That's why I'm streaming LoLz right now and why I have bought 9300 IP on two accounts so far. Because I don't play it. Makes perfect sense ~ Karmic Dragon
#4NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:42:27 PM
bump
#5NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:28:21 AM
lol the more positive a topic is, the more you plebeians ignore it. If a topic is rude, you flock all over it.

No wonder you're the worst community in the world.
#6PainthawfPosted 2/5/2013 5:31:37 AM
Or it could just be a bad topic and youre a terrible poster.

Ill go with my hunch tbh
#7NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:36:58 AM

Ill go with my hunch tbh

baaah

was someone's feewings hurt? gonna nee rihawf to come fight your battles for you?
#8PainthawfPosted 2/5/2013 5:38:20 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

Ill go with my hunch tbh

baaah

was someone's feewings hurt? gonna nee rihawf to come fight your battles for you?

Nah, the fact that your topic got no posts and you were butthurt enough about it to bump it after a day crying and whining about it was hilarious and sad enough for me, thanks.
#9GevaudenPosted 2/5/2013 5:40:56 AM
Or just play Darius and kil both Jungler and top laner at the same time.
---
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)
#10NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:41:50 AM
Nah, the fact that your topic got no posts and you were butthurt enough about it to bump it after a day crying and whining about it was hilarious and sad enough for me, thanks.

baaahh

lol. Man you are angry. What made you so mad? Couldn't handle a bit of truth could you? Well I'm here to tell you not to be so mad. It's ok to have someone disagree with you on the internet. It doesn't mean they are a bad poster or that they are crying and whining, it means they disagree with you sheepski.

Now then, let's try to have a good day instead of an angry one ok?

=)