Pro tip to you top laners

#21NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:55:33 AM(edited)
No wonder this is the worst community in the world.

Well this is all quite predictable. I said so in my post: You people don't respond to anything unless it's negative. I leave a negative comment and look! Responses. Ridiculous, asinine, hate filled responses. And you blame me for this? It's you people who cannot exercise any personal control. I'm not making you do these things.

The bottom line here is I have no respect for sheep, but sheep are easily baited. My proof is the last 10 or so posts. So spare me your ridicule, your venomous blithering. I'm not interested. I was and am proving a point. And you people should be ashamed.

(after this more sheep will still post angry sheep-like responses)
#22Masemune_100Posted 2/5/2013 5:55:09 AM
A couple things I'd like to point out.
If your team is losing that badly you should push lane and then either gank mid or secure a dragon/turret instead of just sitting in lane farming hoping the enemy jungler decides to camp top. Free farming only helps you, objectives and ganks help push your advantage to the other lanes.
You shouldn't have to spend extra gold warding when you should buy enough wards to cover your lane almost every time you back. Also, having map awareness so you see mid coming helps too.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#23NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:57:28 AM
A couple things I'd like to point out.
If your team is losing that badly you should push lane and then either gank mid or secure a dragon/turret instead of just sitting in lane farming hoping the enemy jungler decides to camp top.

The idea is you force their jungler and their top to stay top with you while your team engages 4v3's. It's not foolproof I'll grant you that, but if you can draw their jungler up and keep the top lane occupied, you're buying your team good engagements and thus, a chance to get back in it.

Free farming only helps you, objectives and ganks help push your advantage to the other lanes.
You shouldn't have to spend extra gold warding when you should buy enough wards to cover your lane almost every time you back. Also, having map awareness so you see mid coming helps too.

these are general things I agree with. The point with the extra ward is to get a bit more sight than usual to deal with the constant presence of their jungle.
#24Ultoman2Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#25NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:59:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

hahahha. exactly. =D
#26Ultraknight64Posted 2/5/2013 6:00:24 AM
I am sheep-man. Hear me bahhhh.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#27HibyehiPosted 2/5/2013 6:02:40 AM
TC I agree with you about this community sucking.

But also, top laners, if you are losing your lane, lets say their teams top has 4 kills and you have 1, do NOT try to duel them EVERY SINGLE TIME you get into lane. You WILL in fact lose, and i'm sorry, but when i jungle i'm not about to babysit and NOT get any farm just because you're too stupid to hug a turret or not engage when your opponent has 3 kills over you and twice your cs.
---
why does everyone always underestimate mickey?
Who does this? He's like the Yoda of KH, when his ass shows up you better check yo self. - DrunkBeardGuy
#28NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:05:13 AM
TC I agree with you about this community sucking.

You and a lot people actually. But I appreciate you saying so.

But also, top laners, if you are losing your lane, lets say their teams top has 4 kills and you have 1, do NOT try to duel them EVERY SINGLE TIME you get into lane. You WILL in fact lose, and i'm sorry, but when i jungle i'm not about to babysit and NOT get any farm just because you're too stupid to hug a turret or not engage when your opponent has 3 kills over you and twice your cs.

Good advice for when your team may or may not be losing but you are losing top lane.
#29kourkourPosted 2/5/2013 6:09:19 AM
This topic is going places.

Not good places but still.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#30Ultraknight64Posted 2/5/2013 6:11:59 AM
This topic is going places.

Not good places but still.

It seems to have taken a turn into the right direction.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge