Pro tip to you top laners

#71DottledPosted 2/5/2013 1:27:25 PM
- TC posts tip topic

- TC gets a positive reply

- TC wants more attention than that

- TC calls everyone plebeians

- TC wonders where the backlash comes from
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#72NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:28:21 PM
- TC posts tip topic

- TC gets a positive reply

- TC wants more attention than that

- TC calls everyone plebeians

- TC wonders where the backlash comes from

I didn't wonder anything. I precisely identified it. Seriously you people should really try to actually think before you post. =)
#73DottledPosted 2/5/2013 1:32:03 PM
NeoAnduril posted...

I didn't wonder anything. I precisely identified it. Seriously you people should really try to actually think before you post. =)

If you precisely identified it then you would have realised it's because you called everyone on the board a plebeian solely for not replying to your topic. You must be in your mid twenties and you act like that?
---
#74NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:37:41 PM
If you precisely identified it then you would have realised it's because you called everyone on the board a plebeian solely for not replying to your topic.

This isn't a true statement. I called a vague number of people plebeians and referred to the community as the worst, which I am aware I belong to it as well as you.

The individuals who became hostile are precisely the people my comments were aimed at. There are a handful (maybe a few handfuls) of people on this board, and maybe yourself is among that number, that my comment doesn't apply to. Can you see the reasons why that is?
#75DottledPosted 2/5/2013 1:45:18 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
lol the more positive a topic is, the more you plebeians ignore it. If a topic is rude, you flock all over it.

No wonder you're the worst community in the world.

Said by you, after one positive comment, and zero negative comments. Check your attitude man. Peace.
---
#76Lord GrahfPosted 2/5/2013 1:50:12 PM
lol the more positive a topic is, the more you plebeians ignore it. If a topic is rude, you flock all over it.

nobody paid attention to me

you guys are scum

pay attention to me
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#77Herostratus_Posted 2/5/2013 1:56:34 PM
do smiley faces actually make things better?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#78Masemune_100Posted 2/5/2013 1:59:24 PM
Lord Grahf posted...

you guys are scum

pay attention to me

Called out.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#79NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:11:11 PM
Said by you, after one positive comment, and zero negative comments. Check your attitude man. Peace.

so basically you don't have a clue what I am talking about. It went over your head. So you leave in a huff. Hilarious.
#80NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:14:02 PM(edited)

you guys are scum

pay attention to me

Grahf is a good guy and worth respect. I don't agree with what you said here but it doesn't matter. It's not accurate and I think you haven't read through the topic.

But then again people change and you might not be the same graaf I remember playing sc2 with so whatevs. Maybe you've joined the sheep ranks. Which would be a true shame.