- TC posts tip topic

- TC gets a positive reply

- TC wants more attention than that

- TC calls everyone plebeians

- TC wonders where the backlash comes from

He's just a bad troll
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#82NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:15:05 PM
He's just a bad troll

sheep sheep'n.

*yawn*
#83nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 3:00:46 PM
C/D. If you have tremendous lane advantage top, it benefits you more to HOLD OFF TAKING THE TOWER, for atleast several minutes.
#84NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:08:56 PM
C/D. If you have tremendous lane advantage top, it benefits you more to HOLD OFF TAKING THE TOWER, for atleast several minutes.

That depends. If pushing down the tower draws too much attention then yes. If holding off doesn't draw enough attention than no.
#85nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 3:14:41 PM
I was talking more in terms of giving the opposing top an opportunity to catch up in CS if he can freeze his lane between towers 1 & 2 (while tower 1 for both other lanes is still up).

I'd normally let the tower stand for a few minutes to freeze out the other top. While i'm pushed, I can wander mid/counterjungle the enemy (works alot better on red/golems/wraiths imo). However, if you take the tower early, sure your team gets the gold boost, but a good opponent will be able to freeze you out, and get ganks on you from both mid and jungle very easily if you push past the (now destroyed) tower 1 unless basically the ENTIRE enemy jungle is warded.
#86NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:17:36 PM
I was talking more in terms of giving the opposing top an opportunity to catch up in CS if he can freeze his lane between towers 1 & 2 (while tower 1 for both other lanes is still up).

Right but your goal is to get only the top and jungle up in your lane and hold their attention. So you might have to make the decision to let their top get more farm.

I'd normally let the tower stand for a few minutes to freeze out the other top. While i'm pushed, I can wander mid/counterjungle the enemy (works alot better on red/golems/wraiths imo).

I think this is a really good idea actually and might be better than hitting the tower at all. The one problem I can think of is drawing their whole team toward you which is what you really don't want.

owever, if you take the tower early, sure your team gets the gold boost, but a good opponent will be able to freeze you out, and get ganks on you from both mid and jungle very easily if you push past the (now destroyed) tower 1 unless basically the ENTIRE enemy jungle is warded.

Well maybe. I still think you would be capable of juking gank attempts. But there is something to be said for over pushing and drawing too much attention.
#87Q-XPosted 2/5/2013 3:28:38 PM
so... play the game properly?

topic of the year!

maybe you should post this on reddit. they love "DON'T GIVE UP, WARD, USE CORRECT STRATEGIES" posts
#88NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:29:59 PM
so... play the game properly?

topic of the year!

maybe you should post this on reddit. they love "DON'T GIVE UP, WARD, USE CORRECT STRATEGIES" posts

Oh look. Someone else who doesn't get it.

Hey, what did the sheep say to the other sheep?

Hey! Stop Woolen around!

ahhhgussgussgussgussguss.
#89Q-XPosted 2/5/2013 3:31:34 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Oh look. Someone else who doesn't get it.

Hey, what did the sheep say to the other sheep?

Hey! Stop Woolen around!

ahhhgussgussgussgussguss.

no, this is pretty much the sheepest topic possible

i've already seen it probably over a hundred times across various forums
#90NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:32:36 PM
no, this is pretty much the sheepest topic possible

i've already seen it probably over a hundred times across various forums

Wow, a sheep who doesn't know what a sheep is.

Reminds me of a song.

Sheep on sheep'n on. Sheep on sheep'n on. etc etc.