Pro tip to you top laners

#91Q-XPosted 2/5/2013 2:34:16 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Wow, a sheep who doesn't know what a sheep is.

Reminds me of a song.

Sheep on sheep'n on. Sheep on sheep'n on. etc etc.

b : a timid docile person; especially : one easily influenced or led

i guess you aren't timid or docile but you could have literally copied and pasted this from this forum or the official forum or reddit and nobody would have known the difference. you're blindly following the meta, COME UP WITH YOUR OWN STRATEGY SHEEP
#92nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 2:38:42 PM
Q-X posted...
so... play the game properly?

topic of the year!

maybe you should post this on reddit. they love "DON'T GIVE UP, WARD, USE CORRECT STRATEGIES" posts

1. Come on a forum post that contains knowledge/tactics he claims to already possess.
2. Read through entire 10 pages of posts (mostly flaming)
3. Make a troll post
4. Get into an even more unintelligent argument about the word sheep, and its usage
5. ????
6. Win
#93NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:38:50 PM
i guess you aren't timid or docile but you could have literally copied and pasted this from this forum or the official forum or reddit and nobody would have known the difference.

Then do it. Find a thread that EXACTLY copies what I say and post a link here. Then prove it isn't a repost of my idea. In other words, look at when it was posted if it exists. Then we can talk.

COME UP WITH YOUR OWN STRATEGY SHEEP

You're trying way to hard to get my goat but sheep don't get to get goats.
#94PeggyHiIIPosted 2/5/2013 2:39:47 PM
"Hey guys, boring pointless topic with no real content! WOW WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION? YOU ONLY RESPOND TO NEGATIVE TOPICS SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP! THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG"

"you are a jackass"

"SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP, if you weren't blindly following... uhhh... whoever, you would have loved this topic! SHEEP"
---
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1107/peggyw.jpg
#95NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:41:06 PM
some of the heard that was further out is filtering in I see.

Hey, what did the sheep say when he died to a gank?

That was baaaahhhd.
#96nastylepPosted 2/5/2013 2:42:15 PM
I'm pretty sure the point from the get-go was that if you don't find the content helpful/have something helpful to contribute then why even click it in the first place. (Which 90% of the posts here have ignored)
#97NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:43:36 PM
I'm pretty sure the point from the get-go was that if you don't find the content helpful/have something helpful to contribute then why even click it in the first place. (Which 90% of the posts here have ignored)

Maybe you can now see the sheep-like mentality for a certain group of people on this board. It's painfully obvious in this thread, which by the way, has some decent discussion sprinkled. In.
#98DottledPosted 2/5/2013 4:27:17 PM(edited)
NeoAnduril posted...

Maybe you can now see the sheep-like mentality for a certain group of people on this board. It's painfully obvious in this thread, which by the way, has some decent discussion sprinkled. In.

Sprinkled into your attention seeking whining. Next time you make a pro tip, make sure it is actually a pro tip and not just a tip for fresh level 30s.

inb4 you mention sheep
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#99NeoAnduril(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:19:01 PM
Sprinkled into your attention seeking whining. Next time you make a pro tip, make sure it is actually a pro tip and not just a tip for fresh level 30s.

inb4 you mention sheep

So you're upset some productive and useful information was discussed in this thread? That's pretty pathetic bro.
#100SwifthawfPosted 2/5/2013 5:56:10 PM
Bump.