Predict the meta.

#1POkemon_PoWeRPosted 2/3/2013 10:05:36 PM
1 month, 6 months and a year from now.

1 month = Tanky mids such as Ryze and Galio and Diana shine more because of Seeker's Armband, seeing them more in top lane. Mulitple Teleports on a team, with a emphasis on snowballing bot lane.

6 months = Junglers take CV/Smite, attempting to counter jungle heavily and deny opposition of buffs. They also rush Sightstone and supports start buying less greens and more pinks.

1 year = ADC/support mid as it gets the creeps the fastest, with the idea of taking mid tower first then going back bot.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#2DeadpooL7Posted 2/3/2013 10:11:45 PM
Wouldnt a farm lane mid be really really stupid? I mean then you have top and bot messing with you and you cant go help your top or bot (since you dont roam and just farm).
#3DivinewargodPosted 2/3/2013 10:13:45 PM
3 years from now I'm still playing this meta. Anyone that complains about it will just be told to "get on my level" because I'm a "season 2 veteran."
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#4boktai3Posted 2/3/2013 10:15:13 PM
heres my prediction: bot lane will normally consist of 1 ranged damage, lets call them the ADC and one person who helps them out, lets call them support, mid will consist of someone who can do a fair amount of burst but is generally squishy early game, and is magic in some way, lets call them the AP, top will consist of another AD, but this one will generally be tankier, we shall call them the top, the final person will stay in the jungle and help all lanes, we shall call him the supreme overlord, that is my prediction.
#5ZeidrichPosted 2/3/2013 10:17:13 PM
boktai3 posted...
heres my prediction: bot lane will normally consist of 1 ranged damage, lets call them the ADC and one person who helps them out, lets call them support, mid will consist of someone who can do a fair amount of burst but is generally squishy early game, and is magic in some way, lets call them the AP, top will consist of another AD, but this one will generally be tankier, we shall call them the top, the final person will stay in the jungle and help all lanes, we shall call him the supreme overlord, that is my prediction.

Give this man a medal!
---
You call it stacking, I call it skillful shuffling. You call it mexican lucksack, I call it hereditary superiority.