What's with all the Garen junglers..

#1LithspPosted 2/3/2013 10:25:17 PM
..was he in some pro stream or something?

I've came across 3 today, and before today, never seen it in my life besides when I've done it.

On that note, I've been wrecking with it today, when the other team hasn't taken Garen.

Crazy good. Way better than you'd think.
---
[]Signature[]
#2GujinKamiPosted 2/3/2013 10:27:10 PM
It's just players being toxic. Garen players are the worst bunch of players to ever exist.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#3Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:28:07 PM
GujinKami posted...
It's just players being toxic. Garen players are the worst bunch of players to ever exist.

They've all done really, really well, myself included.
---
[]Signature[]
#4magnusblitzPosted 2/3/2013 10:40:56 PM
Lithsp posted...

People are starting to realize how his semi-remake a little ways back made him much stronger. No one played him until his new skin came out, though.
#5Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:21:31 PM
magnusblitz posted...
Lithsp posted...

People are starting to realize how his semi-remake a little ways back made him much stronger. No one played him until his new skin came out, though.

Yeah he's hella strong.

Still, can't quite carry a 4v5 when you've got a feeder. Just wound up like, 23-3-14.. still lose.
****ing hate DCers.. and feeders.

But dayum dat DMG. Dem ganks. I'm loving his ganks. ._.
All he has is a silence and damage, but it's all he needs.
---
[]Signature[]
#6neon screenPosted 2/4/2013 12:13:40 AM
This interests me

Runes/masteries/skills?
#7neocide06Posted 2/4/2013 12:26:53 AM(edited)
GujinKami posted...
It's just players being toxic. Teemo players are the worst bunch of players to ever exist.

fixed
---
If it's the manual, it must be a kickass manual. It's practically an epic novel in six parts at that page count.
#8Soldier3rdClassPosted 2/4/2013 12:43:25 AM(edited)
You know as much as I hate Teemo the players who play him aren't all that toxic if by toxic we mean bad mouthed and just plain out unsavory. They do tend to feed though.

Out of all the champs I find Darius and Master Yi to be the most arrogant type of players ( also the biggest ragers) who I typically end up muting 10 minutes into the game whether they're on my team or not.
---
2500K @4.5Ghz // GTX 680 SC SLI // 8GB RAM // Extreme3 Gen3 Mobo
SteamID: SmurfyD
#9mrg59Posted 2/4/2013 12:40:03 AM
What do you build on him? I'm assuming wriggles, black cleaver, then just tank crap with mobility boots?
#10Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:48:58 AM
mrg59 posted...
What do you build on him? I'm assuming wriggles, black cleaver, then just tank crap with mobility boots?

This is exactly right. Though sometimes I use boots of swiftness.

I run him with Ghost/Smite, generic jungle masteries and runes.
Arm.pen reds, armour yellows, scaling MR blues and MS quints.
Generic defensive jungle masteries btw, 9/21/0.
Start E, max E first. Up to you for Q or W next, I grab Q lv 2, maxing W last though, because jungle Garen is all about ganking constantly really.

He clears really fast with a few levels in E as well.
---
[]Signature[]