It is so damn easy to carry with Rumble

#1Price_Of_FamePosted 2/3/2013 10:43:34 PM
You're welcome.
---
It's a Chastain world and we are all just living in it.
#2the_rowanPosted 2/3/2013 10:59:00 PM
Depends. If the other team builds tanky from feeding on your teammates, and your teammates keep seeing you throwing harpoons back at people chasing you (since you can very easily kite anyone without a gap closer until they're low enough to burst) as a signal to jump into the enemy team and get bursted down, you're probably just going to get peeled and die before you can kill someone. But if they don't build tanky you can nearly 1v5 after getting into an ideal position.

Ganks are amazing too and since he wins against almost every mid and many junglers at the same time after a few levels, he certainly has a lot of power to change the game.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 2/3/2013 11:05:31 PM
Yeah, I've started playing him every chance I get. The only time it hasn't really worked out for me was my last game against a Vlad. I got cocky and died in an engagement and he barely escaped with his life. Then after that he could zone me forever and i cry evry tiem
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4RydethetigerPosted 2/3/2013 11:06:43 PM
I suck at rumble...I know why hes so strong, and I hate it, but I really just suck with him.
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#5the_rowanPosted 2/3/2013 11:21:44 PM
He's not that hard... you just have to remember a few things:

1) At levels 1 and 2, you will lose every damn trade in the game. Use your shield and harpoon to farm. Shield at level 1 if they're going to auto you when you farm, but nothing else (or throw a weak poke like Kat's dagger); harpoon and play back if they'll chunk you.

2) After level 4, any time your opponent has used their cooldowns and is walking away from you, you should be walking after them with flamespitter on. You will win every trade easily and quickly become a massive lane bully. Since you get pushed like hell early, you aren't likely to push back too quickly, but it's okay if you end up at the enemy tower while you're a lot of HP up because you can just kill your lane opponent if they go in with their jungler.

3) To get kills, you just chase someone past the minion line with flamespitter, dodge any CC skillshots, and land a harpoon then use everything. Or ult them when they try running between the tower and wall, which people try to do for some reason.

4) If they play back you roam as soon as you'll have ult. Your ult is easy mode for ganking.

5) Always, always build at least a little tanky. Even as a mid. I get HG, boots 2, Warmogs a lot. Sunfire is viable too. Abyssal is okay but I'm not feeling like it helps much in season 3 compared to HP. Armguard is okay; Rylai's is a good item but not the one-man-carry kind. Spell vamp is good on Rumble, but it isn't good for carrying midgame, just when fights get longer or when you're playing a farm lane top.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6FlameLord23Posted 2/3/2013 11:25:25 PM
I know best rumble NA. Twoinone1 is his name. Look him up. If you don't believe me I'll get him into a game with GFAQs and have him play rumble.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#7Sir Spiffy CapePosted 2/4/2013 12:00:55 AM
Barely anyone makes topics about Rumble, so every time I see Rumble in the topic name I am reminded of Rumble Main Here.

Whatever happened to that guy anyways?
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#8FlameLord23Posted 2/4/2013 12:03:58 AM
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
Barely anyone makes topics about Rumble, so every time I see Rumble in the topic name I am reminded of Rumble Main Here.

Whatever happened to that guy anyways?

Who cares?
---
#9princemarth23Posted 2/4/2013 12:20:36 AM
I find him hard to carry a bad team with, but he is certainly very strong.
#10FlameLord23Posted 2/4/2013 12:28:37 AM
princemarth23 posted...
I find him hard to carry a bad team with, but he is certainly very strong.

play him more, get even better with him. He can carry a game with low elo scrubs at diamond.
---