My season 3 Taric stats.

#11FlameLord23Posted 2/4/2013 12:16:41 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
nice

Lol the only non-outstanding game is the 0/1/3 20 minute game where laning never ended for us. ADC was perfect and I only died to a 4 man when I got caught out.
---
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#12Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:21:00 AM
I just noticed I have a triple kill on support leona lol
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#13FlameLord23Posted 2/4/2013 12:23:32 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
I just noticed I have a triple kill on support leona lol

It's okay. I have a game as Taric Support where I led the entire team in kills. 7/4/16. I also led in assists. So I still did my job.

Yes I can carry from support. Just not often.
---
#14Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 12:25:36 AM
Oh, I dont think I was trying to get those kills at first. My team got killed and my shield blew up to kill 2 people. Then my ult came back from cooldown and i blasted the last guy with an R-E-Q.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#15FlameLord23Posted 2/4/2013 12:27:31 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
Oh, I dont think I was trying to get those kills at first. My team got killed and my shield blew up to kill 2 people. Then my ult came back from cooldown and i blasted the last guy with an R-E-Q.

Well I assumed it was a teamfight. At that point kills go any which way, and someone like Leona can easily pick up a triple in the fray by accident. I double kill in lane. I have one as a fiddle where I stole the adc kill on the first guy with the E and it bounced to the second and killed him too. Second wasn't intended but first was because

1) ADC wasn't exactly competent
2) I need kills on fiddle support

We ended up winning so it's not all for nothing.
---