Tried to troll a game, got carried instead...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tried to troll a game, got carried instead...

User Info: Nanahara715

Nanahara715
4 years ago#1
It was a normal, so w/e, but we were in champ select, and a guy locks in Teemo and calls top, a guy locks in Trynd and calls top, a guy locks in Veigar and calls mid and someone locks in Kat and calls mid.

So, I'm like, really? We need a jungle, a support, and an adc, and I can do all of these, but most of my champions fit in those roles (I play those most often), so I say "A'ight guys, I'm going to random", hoping for a dodge. So, I set my summoner spells to smite and flash, and random into... Malzahar.

We're against a GP top, Veigar mid, Eve jungle, Ashe/Soraka bot. I nab blue to start and just start spamming spells for the hell of it, and we fall behind 4-15 early, and Kat is yelling at all of us. Somehow, Kat just wills us to victory. Not really sure how it happened.

I built AD Malzahar for the lolz. Straight up the funniest game ever. Granted, I actually started trying halfway through, and we won because we aced them at Baron because they didn't check for wards, so go figure.

Anyways, yes. I got carried, and it IS possible to carry hard if you have to, mad props to the Kat in the game.
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#2
blind pick
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#3
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: dlent

dlent
4 years ago#4
Nanahara715 posted...
It was a normal, so w/e, but we were in champ select, and a guy locks in Teemo and calls top, a guy locks in Trynd and calls top, a guy locks in Veigar and calls mid and someone locks in Kat and calls mid.

So, I'm like, really? We need a jungle, a support, and an adc, and I can do all of these, but most of my champions fit in those roles (I play those most often), so I say "A'ight guys, I'm going to random", hoping for a dodge. So, I set my summoner spells to smite and flash, and random into... Malzahar.

We're agaist a GP top, Veigar mid, Eve jungle, Ashe/Soraka bot. I nab blue to start and just start spamming spells for the hell of it, and we fall behind 4-15 early, and Kat is yelling at all of us. Somehow, Kat just wills us to victory. Not really sure how it happened.

I built AD Malzahar for the lolz. Straight up the funniest game ever. Granted, I actually started trying halfway through, and we won because we aced them at Baron because they didn't check for wards, so go figure.

Anyways, yes. I got carried, and it IS possible to carry hard if you have to, mad props to the Kat in the game.

Trolling is the natural state of blind pick.
Don't blame Me, I just drank 1500 skooma bottles!

User Info: CBrate

CBrate
4 years ago#5
A case of "Carry Harder" working.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
4 years ago#6
Mad props to all da cool fellaz who say "mad props."

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#7
I was actually playing a game earlier with my brother and a friend with the full intention of trolling the hell out of them. I tried to play as badly as possible by being ridiculously aggressive and some random and I ended up getting 10 kills on bot lane.

The weirdest part about the whole thing was it was Lulu+Ezreal V Lulu+Ezreal. Both Ezreal's had the same exact skin (the one with the green coat). What are the chances?

>.<

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#8
http://imageshack.us/a/img703/5117/anniehb.png
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tried to troll a game, got carried instead...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived