Tried to troll a game, got carried instead...

#1Nanahara715Posted 2/3/2013 10:00:52 PM
It was a normal, so w/e, but we were in champ select, and a guy locks in Teemo and calls top, a guy locks in Trynd and calls top, a guy locks in Veigar and calls mid and someone locks in Kat and calls mid.

So, I'm like, really? We need a jungle, a support, and an adc, and I can do all of these, but most of my champions fit in those roles (I play those most often), so I say "A'ight guys, I'm going to random", hoping for a dodge. So, I set my summoner spells to smite and flash, and random into... Malzahar.

We're against a GP top, Veigar mid, Eve jungle, Ashe/Soraka bot. I nab blue to start and just start spamming spells for the hell of it, and we fall behind 4-15 early, and Kat is yelling at all of us. Somehow, Kat just wills us to victory. Not really sure how it happened.

I built AD Malzahar for the lolz. Straight up the funniest game ever. Granted, I actually started trying halfway through, and we won because we aced them at Baron because they didn't check for wards, so go figure.

Anyways, yes. I got carried, and it IS possible to carry hard if you have to, mad props to the Kat in the game.
---
"What's in a quote? You can leave any message and put them in quotes and you can say someone said it and no one will really know." -- Jesus
#2RydethetigerPosted 2/3/2013 10:01:46 PM
blind pick
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...
#3aHappySackaPosted 2/3/2013 10:02:29 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4dlentPosted 2/3/2013 10:03:31 PM
Nanahara715 posted...
It was a normal, so w/e, but we were in champ select, and a guy locks in Teemo and calls top, a guy locks in Trynd and calls top, a guy locks in Veigar and calls mid and someone locks in Kat and calls mid.

So, I'm like, really? We need a jungle, a support, and an adc, and I can do all of these, but most of my champions fit in those roles (I play those most often), so I say "A'ight guys, I'm going to random", hoping for a dodge. So, I set my summoner spells to smite and flash, and random into... Malzahar.

We're agaist a GP top, Veigar mid, Eve jungle, Ashe/Soraka bot. I nab blue to start and just start spamming spells for the hell of it, and we fall behind 4-15 early, and Kat is yelling at all of us. Somehow, Kat just wills us to victory. Not really sure how it happened.

I built AD Malzahar for the lolz. Straight up the funniest game ever. Granted, I actually started trying halfway through, and we won because we aced them at Baron because they didn't check for wards, so go figure.

Anyways, yes. I got carried, and it IS possible to carry hard if you have to, mad props to the Kat in the game.

Trolling is the natural state of blind pick.
---
Don't blame Me, I just drank 1500 skooma bottles!
#5CBratePosted 2/3/2013 10:33:21 PM
A case of "Carry Harder" working.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#6PoorCountryPosted 2/3/2013 10:48:26 PM
Mad props to all da cool fellaz who say "mad props."
#7TheSchrefPosted 2/3/2013 10:57:29 PM(edited)
I was actually playing a game earlier with my brother and a friend with the full intention of trolling the hell out of them. I tried to play as badly as possible by being ridiculously aggressive and some random and I ended up getting 10 kills on bot lane.

The weirdest part about the whole thing was it was Lulu+Ezreal V Lulu+Ezreal. Both Ezreal's had the same exact skin (the one with the green coat). What are the chances?

>.<
#8dennis941012Posted 2/3/2013 10:54:59 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img703/5117/anniehb.png
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123