Platinum last season Platinum D5 currently this season AMA

#1pickaname9Posted 2/3/2013 11:15:33 PM
I answer all!
---
Sigs are a waste of space, like fat people
#2JaggiJumperPosted 2/3/2013 11:16:35 PM
Proof first, questions later.

(not that I don't believe you, just that a lot of people lie about this)
---
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
#3pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:18:45 PM
get sc00ped is my in game name feel free to add me and I'll message you.
---
#4mattislegionPosted 2/3/2013 11:20:15 PM
What do you think you do differently than bronze, silver, and gold players?
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#5pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:23:29 PM
mattislegion posted...
What do you think you do differently than bronze, silver, and gold players?

Mostly csing well. Getting creep score gets you gold. Gold wins you fights. Also decisions making. I know when to go in and fight and when I can't win. I take towers and dragons at appropriate times as well. For example, we just killed three players and are low on health. We shouldn't back but rather push down a tower while they are dead instead of backing without taking any map objectives.
---
#6NotAVirginPosted 2/3/2013 11:28:47 PM
Which champions can carry a team in gold and plat tiers?
#7espilonPosted 2/3/2013 11:33:29 PM
A fellow support player! Platinum last season as well, currently in Gold D1 (only 22 ranked games this season so far).

I see you like Sona a lot. Have you ever tried out Fiddlesticks as a support? He's amazingly fun, and it also throws off the picks in champion select if you're an earlier pick, leading to your teammates being able to counter-pick and have a better chance of winning.
#8Herostratus_Posted 2/3/2013 11:35:05 PM
espilon posted...
A fellow support player! Platinum last season as well, currently in Gold D1 (only 22 ranked games this season so far).

I see you like Sona a lot. Have you ever tried out Fiddlesticks as a support? He's amazingly fun, and it also throws off the picks in champion select if you're an earlier pick, leading to your teammates being able to counter-pick and have a better chance of winning.

I raged hard earlier because of a fiddlesticks support. 3 second fear is so broken.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png
#9pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:35:10 PM
NotAVirgin posted...
Which champions can carry a team in gold and plat tiers?

It depends on what you are good at. I have a friend who can carry on ezreal/draven bot lane because he is so good at ad carry that the bot lane steamrolls. He's also a good support so his botlane nearly always wins. Assassin's have the most carrying potential because they can kill the squishies easiest. These are champions like kha'zix and rumble for example. Although really if you just play one champion really well you can probably carry with that champion. Mid has the most influence on the game but requires a very high skill level to be as effective as possible.
---
#10pickaname9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:37:05 PM
espilon posted...

Fiddlesticks is fun but I wouldn't pick him. I feel that he is for snowball lanes which I don't play ever. I play sona with my friend when he plays ad so we win a lot. We both have a very good feel for the damage output when we play sona ezreal so we tend to win bottom fairly hard.
---